BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 30, 2011
I typed in the word I was looking for and the short definition popped up. I clicked it and it went directly to the longer version of the word's definition. Exactly what I needed to write my papers for ordination.
on October 18, 2015
It has the Strong's numbers, and actual Hebrew lettering, but you can't search for a title word with unicode Hebrew lettering. It does reduce the trouble by letting select "D" for "Dalet", then it takes you to a list of actual Hebrew letterings for its first two letters. After that you have to scroll the pages to find your particular word. It gets the job done, but a unicode search would be more direct.
on August 15, 2016
Excellent Product, Does Meet The Requirements and is most appreciated.
on September 9, 2017
it is a little hard to get around. I was used to the paper version but I have misplaced it.
on October 13, 2013
I downloaded this onto my Kindle. I had no idea how it was arranged, but assumed (incorrectly) that it would be in a readable alphabetical order. The numbering system is totally foreign to me and I should have purchased a "hard" copy because searching would be easier.
on March 8, 2013
I have three modern Hebrew-English dictionaries. But I could rarely find a definition for Biblical Hebrew words from the Torah/Talmud. This is a very good resource at an exceptional price (Kindle). I especially like: (1) the combination of transliteration and phonetic guide; (2) the Hebrew font; and (3) the inclusion and identification of Aramaic words.
on October 17, 2017
I love .Strong's Hebrew Dictionary it is a great companion when I am reading my bible. It is a great way to find out what the true meanings are to certain word in the Bible.
on June 21, 2011
I recently reviewed Miklal Software Solutions Strong's Greek Dictionary of the Bible for Kindle, and I must say the Hebrew dictionary is just as impressive. Like their Strong's Greek Dictionary, Miklal Software Solutions Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible is also available for nook.

I've always said that Strong's dictionaries are must-have tools for Bible study. Miklal Software Solutions offers Strong's Hebrew Dictionary, a perfect complement to their Strong's Greek Dictionary, providing yet another must-have tool in e-book format.

Navigation is among the best on Kindle. Rather than being read in sequence, reference works such as this have a challenge in making navigation simple enough to make it useful. Like their Strong's Greek Dictionary, Miklal Software Solutions delivers again with their simple but powerful navigation system. The first is a table of contents that provides the Hebrew alphabet and the Strong's numbers for each letter. Selecting the letter provides the next level of screens, which provides two letters and the Strong's numbers related to those numbers. Another type of navigation is done through hyperlinks within the text. If you know the Strong's number you're looking for, simply type the letter `h' and the Strong's number. This will take you directly to the definition you want. You can also search for the transliterated word (ex: Elohim). Quick and easy.

Miklal Software Solutions has done an excellent job in developing Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible for Kindle. It is easy to navigate and the Hebrew text looks great. I recommend Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible for Kindle even if you don't have a Kindle, because it works great on the Kindle app. Along with MSS's Strong's Greek Dictionary, it's another must-own app for your Bible study needs.

Miklal Software Solutions provided this review copy for free. I was not required to give a positive review- only an honest review.
44 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
I love Strong's and have used it forever. This is handy to have on my Kindle so I do not have to lug the huge books somewhere. I love to study God's Word in the original languages and this is always a great help.
on August 17, 2017
Useful but difficult to read. The fonts are much smaller than I'd expected, so it slows down an already slow beginning reader.