Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on September 30, 2014
the theory is great but the execution is horrible...the buckle snaps are too big and they click over the top of the foot, causing pain if you tighten it to where you need it to be. Then, when you begin the exercise with the strap connected to the cable for leg work, it slowly loosens and will fall off. Would love to find a brand that has made an improved version of this style..maybe Velcro holding it in place once it's where you want it would help secure it.
on October 24, 2015
A lot of other reviewers here don't like that these are not reversible for the left/right foot, but for me these are just perfect. The ankle loop that came with my home gym puts too much pressure against my ankle, and I end up with bruises around the ankle. These take all that away and let your sneaker take the brunt of the weight instead of the thin skin of your ankle. There are also a couple of metal loops that move, so if the left/right thing bothers you, you can just move those loops around to get the right position. It's not perfect, but you can get the loops to a "close enough" location quite easily. Maybe hard-core weight lifters would have an issue, but for us normal people, this product fits the bill. Just not having bruises on my ankles makes it well worth it.
on March 12, 2013
Conceptually these straps are what is needed to do cable exercises as front & back kicks, internal and external rotations from the foot level, not the ankle. The exerciser should therefore get more power into the exercise.

However, these straps have a sloppy & flawed design:
1. the buckle is huge and does not correctly sit on the shoe and there impinges on the ankle bone. Now that is painful.
2. as other reviewers have pointed out, they don't come in a pair. If you order 2, you'll notice they are mirror images of each other matched for the right foot ; for this reason, when they are applied to the left foot, the strap slips through the buckle and the strap cannot be held tightly to the foot.

Conclusion: don't waste your cash on this product. I ended up making my own with nylon mesh sewn into a loop, then wrap them around the forefoot, under the shoe, and hold them together at the heel with a small caribiner. Another caribiner is then used to attach the foot at any position to the cable.
on February 20, 2017
Great idea behind this product I love the different parts the rings are located to perform the different exercises. The strap is pretty big for my ankle I tried tying it the tightest it could but still not very tight. It loosens up around the ankle when performing an exercise. I didn't return them instead just gave them to my sister.
on January 11, 2017
Plastic snap really hurts when it presses against foot/ankle. Wish it was in a different location on strap. Still useful, I just put a towel under the plastic when using this.
on March 28, 2017
Works ok. I get my work out in, but it's a bit annoying to keep tightening the straps since they come loose after each set:(
on April 17, 2017
These are amazing. I can use them on both feet without issues. They're sturdy and they help me get a fantastic workout. I'm actually shocked how sore I am after using these for glute isolation workouts on the cable machines.
on October 10, 2016
Did not do what I needed but all right for some
on May 18, 2016
Seriously so disappointed it only came with one strap, I thought I would get two and nowhere in the description did it say it only came with one, lame.
on September 13, 2016
Was recommended by leanmachine21 on Instagram/youtube, can't complain. If you love cable excercises, this is a must have.