- Series: Quantitative Methods in Education and the Behavioral Science
- Paperback: 702 pages
- Publisher: Information Age Publishing; 2 Upd Exp edition (March 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1623962447
- ISBN-13: 978-1623962449
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #642,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Structural Equation Modeling: A Second Course (2nd ed.) (Quantitative Methods in Education and the Behavioral Science) 2 Upd Exp Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gregory R. Hancock, University of Maryland, USARalph O. Mueller,University of Hartford, USA
Browse award-winning titles. See more