- Series: MIT Press
- Hardcover: 440 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press (October 23, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262029421
- ISBN-13: 978-0262029421
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,470,288 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Structures in the Mind: Essays on Language, Music, and Cognition in Honor of Ray Jackendoff (MIT Press)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Ida Toivonen is Associate Professor at the Institute of Cognitive Studies at Carleton University, Ottawa. Piroska Csúri is Associate Lecturer at Universidad de San Andres, Argentina. Emile van der Zee is Principal Lecturer at the University of Lincoln, U.K.