|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$556.75 - $655.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 21" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stuart Weitzman's 5050 is both classic and contemporary. The look is top-notch, and, with a slender cut and an elasticized fabric panel at the back, it allows an ultra-slim fit. The low heel makes it great for all-day wear. What more could you possible want from a boot?See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001O5CRIS
- Item model number: 5050
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 9, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Since I've owned the other pair of 5050s for a year, here are some tips from personal experience for new 5050 lovers who can still find a good quality pair (you may have better luck with leather than with suede) but find it difficult to get in and out of this style:
1. The easiest way to put on the 5050 boots, as conterintuitive as it may seem, is to remain in standing position when you do so. Your body weight will be working for you as you step down into the boot, and you wouldn't have to pull like crazy the way you would if you were sitting.
2. The easiest way to take off the 5050 boots is to roll down the top (turning it inside out from the top and peel half way down) before pulling out your foot.
[And here's the main review.]
Last year (late 2013) I splurged on my first pair of 5050 boots, a gorgeous pair in softest black nappa leather. When I tried them on at the store, I also lusted over the cola (brown) suede version which felt like caressing butter in my hand - but of course, at this price I couldn't get two pairs in a row and decided on just the black ones (see, I was being "sensible" lol).
I couldn't put them out of my mind though, and kept checking back - the cola suede ones became unavailable for months on end in my size, and when I saw them return this fall (2014), I was overjoyed and could no longer resist ordering them.
When I finally got them though... WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! While the cut/style remains the same 5050, this year's suede material is thicker and much more stiff, nowhere near as luxurious as before (which was how it should be considering the price tag).Read more ›
*These are by far the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned. I like wearing flip flops even in winter because I find every shoe/boot to be uncomfortable. These feel amazing.
*The leather feels like butter.
*You can dress them up or down depending on your outfit; super versatile.
*Perfect height; I'm 5'4 and they hit exactly above my knee.
*I have skinny ankles; i don't like how slouchy they get. They get extra bunched up around my ankles and I notice myself puling them up every half hour.
*Because the leather is so soft, they start to look worn-in/used after just a few wears. It may not be a con for you, but I like it when things still look new.
*Of course the price is pretty high.
I'm adding a picture incase any one would like to see how they look on an average person.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these fabulous boots! Look great dressed up or down and fit my skinny legs!Published 9 days ago by Pamela P Grace
Great boots! I tried these in a store before ordering so i knew my size. Usually i am a 7.5 in Stuart Weitzman shoes. I ordered these boots in a 6. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Lauren Jessup
beautiful, easy to put on and very comfortable.
it fits a little bigger than regular
Just to add that Amazon delivered to me in NZ in 2 days for free ! Maybe because of the price of these boots....
For sure I've tried them in a shop where the price was higher. Read more
These are comfortable and are very stylish. If you have narrow legs, only buy this brand!! Expensive, but well worth it.Published 3 months ago by Amazon shopper
These are literally the best boots in the world. They are so gorgeous, elegant, they fit to the calf tightly, making them a really great choice for skinny jeans OR dresses/skirts... Read morePublished 5 months ago by RS