|Price:||$20.99 ($0.44 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Stubb's Wing Sauce, 12 ounce (Pack of 4)
- Texas style wing sauce made with real habanero peppers
- Turn up the heat on wings, or anything you dare try it on
- Gluten Free and All Natural Ingredients
- Real sugar - no high fructose corn syrup
- Authentic Bar-B-Q since 1968
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Flavor: Stubb's Wing Sauce
From the Manufacturer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Well, not so this sauce .. it packs a surprising punch (I expected a way more mellow spicyness) but it is an outstanding base to cook up a New Mexico style green chili even if you live on the other side of the globe. I don't use it as marinade, this sauce is too good to just soak my chicken in ... I use it as a main ingredient. Thusly:
- zap a couple of bone-in chicken legs / wings etc in a frying pan until nicely browned
- transfer them to a dutch oven. pour Stubbs Green Chili over it (the whole bottle)
- with a bit of olive oil, soften two large chopped onions and two chopped poblano chilis in the frying pan until mellow
- transfer to the dutch oven
- add water to dutch oven until all is covered. add a couple tablespoons of masa harina (corn meal) to help thicken the stew
- let it simmer for a decent while
Very simple .. but the resulting dish ain't tasting simple at all. What I like best about this sauce is the list of ingredients ... there's no artificial whatever in it, just good stuff that tastes good. I am not much into writing reviews, but since I just ordered a 4-pack of resupply ... well, let's give credit where credit is due :).
Also, check the ingredients--there's no crap (read high fructose corn syrup or MSG) in this like in many other marinades.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Girlfriend loves this stuff. Cheaper than it was at the local store.Published 2 days ago by HawtDogFlvrWtr
Excellent taste, and though price not quite as good as at some stores, it's still better than some other sauces.Published 2 months ago by jen
I love Stubbs sauces and marinades-but use caution. I over marinated a very expensive beef fillet by leaving the marinade on too long - my beautiful piece of meat was terribly... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Junkie in Tyler, Texas
Outstanding! If you like New Mexico green chiles you'll like this sauce. The right amount of flavor, the right amount of heat, and we can get it here in NY! Read morePublished 8 months ago by Mike R.