Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuck [Explicit]
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 29, 2014
"Stuck" is a much more mature sounding album then the previous releases "Home-School Valedictorian" or their self-titled "Adelitas Way." But that turns out to be a good thing, because this is probably their best album yet; after only two or three times listening to the album, I can safely say Adelitas Way is only getting better with each new album they cut.

My personal favorites on the album are "Drive", "Dog on a Leash", and "Undivided", but there really isn't a bad song on the album. If you're a fan of their previous work, I'd defiantly suggest buying a copy of "Stuck."
on August 2, 2014
I have been a fan of these guys for quite some time. They played our county fair in the middle of the week. It was kind of a small turn out just because of the day of the week and it is a somewhat small community. The crowd size didn't hold them back, they put on a kick a** show. They played a few of the songs from this album, and I liked them all. Great band. Go see them if you get the chance!
on August 4, 2014
I approached this album with a good deal of trepidation. I wasn't blown away from the few singles that were released by the band. Dog On a Leash was overworked and the vocal work in the chorus was about as subtle as a sledgehammer (how many times can you say the title phrase in the song?). As I listened to the first half of the album I was surprised by how weak it sounded in terms of the balance. At times the vocal work is too loud compared to the guitars and drums and you can clearly spot the missing rhythm guitars of Johnston. Songs like Sick, Cage the Beast, and Just A Little Bit are great because they belted hard rock sounds of blazing bass, guitars and drums. Thankfully the rock ballads get much better as the album continues and Drive is a great song similar to Good Enough or Someone Wishes They Were You. Overall, I liked the album and there are some standout songs like Drive and Different Kind of Animal.

3.5/5
on December 13, 2014
I was happy about a couple of songs from these guys, ALIVE and CLOSER TO YOU both being AWESOME tunes from their second and first records, respectively.
When this album was first announced I thought it was time to give them a serious listen and... this record NAILS IT!!! It has EVERYTHING!!! Funky beats and rythm (KEEP ME WAITING), awesome riffs (DOG ON A LEASH, SAVE THE WORLD) and some of the best vocal performances (DRIVE, UNDIVIDED) by this GREAT singer called Rick DeJesus. Damn, they even have a FRIKKIN GREAT strings section (SOMETHING MORE)!!!! I mean, this records has it all!!!! Surely you won't see it featured in any of those boring "BEST ALBUMS" publications by magazines and "important websites" but it doesn't matter at all because this record ROCKS really hard!!!!!! Recently a brazilian band covered the song CLOSER TO YOU and they are really getting famous over here, which makes my angry because no one ever recognizes ADELITAS WAY as the original performer and RICK as the great songwriter he is, but surely this will change and ADELITAS WAY will get the recognition they deserve WORLDWIDE!!!!

YOU ROCK GUYS AND MAKE MY LIFE HAPPIER WITH YOUR MUSIC, NEVER STOP MAKING MUSIC, NEVER!!!!!!

And to you reading this review: BUY THE RECORD and HEAR IT LOUD!!!! You won't regret!!!!
Thanks!
on March 10, 2015
This has been my favorite album from Adelitas Way, though it is kind of short. Very easy to listen to. I was not much of a fan of their previous album, but they really show up for this one. I got the Best Buy version which comes with "Know it All" and "Someone said You're Well." I have heard the other bonus tracks on the other deluxe version, but the bonus tracks that came with the Best Buy version are superior IMO.
on January 9, 2016
I first heard this band on the music channel on cable, then i got to see them in concert and they blew me away, These guys will blow you away, they are as hard as hell, solid vocals strongh ass band. Love em, go see them they will not disappiont!
on July 30, 2014
I am no means a professional reviewer but I felt this cd deserved more than 1 review after 2 full days of being out. To me Adelitas Way has grown a bit in this cd. A few of the songs somewhat resemble the band Rise Against. Never got that vibe from them until this cd. This is probably my favorite cd of theirs though I do find myself skipping tracks 4-6 half the time. The rest of the cd makes up for it. Also if you can, I would recommend picking up this cd from best buy as you get 2 free bonus tracks and one is a killer acoustic song called Know It All.
on August 1, 2014
I rarely write reviews, but I feel I must in this case. Adelitas Way has hit a home run with their new album, "Stuck." This is a much more mature sounding group than in their previous two releases. The lyrics, the singing, the drums, the guitar, the occational electronic sounds thrown into the mix... everything is masterful. By far their best album yet, and a must buy for any rock fan!
on August 18, 2014
I listened to it once, and then again. I like this album a lot. Everyone should own a copy.
on February 5, 2015
If you haven't heard Adelitas Way you are missing out. They are a fabulous band.