Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on May 20, 2013
The author addresses the very real constraints in schools and in public policy which challenge what we would want to do int he classroom. The book is also well researched; he integrates significant state of the art reseach in a way that will interest professionals while remaining accessible to students.
on December 14, 2015
Used it for a graduate course, and kept after the class was over.
Great tool for a teacher k-12
on September 7, 2016
Good! and helpful
on January 4, 2013
I just wanted any book that'll help me with assignments for my CTEL course and this book is doing just that. I don't mind it being pre-used as long as the book is in good condition. Thank you for the prompt service, would love to do business again.
on December 1, 2014
looks brand new and the high light in the book really helped me a lot in my studying
on January 1, 2014
Outdated. Very politicized perspective on issues that can and should be seen from multiple angles. Functionally narrow concept of diversity.
on May 20, 2015
great
on October 13, 2010
Well, actually I'm not a complaining person, just because I don't like it, but for sure I don't like either loose money, I have purchased too many things via internet, and this was my first bad experience about it, I never received this book and suppously the package was delivered...........well, I didn't. Good look to you with this purchase!!!