Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on March 7, 2013
I bought this book for my trig class. It was quite useful. It has step by step answers. It doesn't have all of the answers, only the odds. There are also problems, in which it says "Writing and Discussion" or "See Answer In Text". It was frustrating having to use my text book after I put it away.
on January 13, 2012
This is only good for checking your answers to make sure you did it right. It doesn't explain how they come up with the answer.
on February 16, 2013
The book was in good shape and yes I would recommend this book. I like this book because it show me how to break down the problems.
on April 18, 2015
didnt have solutions for trigonometry book
on April 16, 2011
I had bought this for my Pre-calculus class in college. It was definitely worth the buy. They show step by step how they got the answer to all the odd problems. For someone who is a visual learner, this gave me and edge over the other students. Although it helped me, it depends on the person. Some people may still not understand and therefore don't recommend it if that is the case. Otherwise, this product was worth every single penny.