- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 10 edition (June 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118230663
- ISBN-13: 978-1118230664
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 1.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #275,042 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Student Solutions Manual for Fundamentals of Physics, Tenth Edition 10th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
To add insult to injury, the foreword in the book is written by the author, and he somehow managed to choose the worst wording possible:
"I am extremely thankful for Jearl walker for providing the answers to *all* the problems..."
Honestly I want my money back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I thought it would solve every problem but no.
This is an okay book but it helps a bit. But don't expect too much from this book.