- Paperback: 76 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (April 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481287206
- ISBN-13: 978-1481287203
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,137,073 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Law Student's Quick Guide to Legal Citation, 2d edition Paperback – April 4, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
If you attend BU law, try using the reserve copies in the library or visit the PIP office.