4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
StudioFX 2400 Watt Large Photography Softbox Continuous Photo Lighting Kit 28" x 20" + Boom Arm Hairlight with Sandbag by Kaezi
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two (2) 28"x20" Softbox Includes 10 bulbs
- One (1) Overhead boom stand hair light + bulb
- Ideal for portraits, studio, photography and video
- Set up in minutes to offer you a professional result.
- Continuous Lighting Kit
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This is a 3pc constant light Softbox lighting system which comes with 2 softboxes and 1 overhead hairlight boom softbox. All the bulbs are included with the system. 5 Bulbs can fit on to each softbox with individual on/off to control lighting. This softbox system is pefect for portraits, product shots, and video. This is a complete studio kit. Nothing additional is needed to make this system work.
This studio portrait video lighting Kit is easy to use and setup. These lights work great with digital DSLR cameras. It is ideal for all level photographers. It is a complete continuous lighting system, background support stands and muslin backdrops for your to set up your studio. You could use them in the studio photography or videography as well as on location projects. This lighting kit is the most affordable kit on the market today. IT is compatible with any camera on the market today like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus and more.
This Lighting Kit Includes
* Two (2) Top Quality Light Stands
* Two (2) 28" x 20" Softbox w/ Cover
* Two (2) Premium 5 Light Bank Holders
* Two (2) Power Cord
* Ten (10) 45 Watt 5500k Compact Fluorescent Daylight Balanced Bulbs
* One (1) Premium Carrying Case
* One (1) 31"-71"; boom arm
* One (1) Grip head
* One (1) Sandbag
* One (1) 7 foot Light stand
* One (1) 5500K 85W Photo Studio Bulbs
* One (1) 28" x 20" Easy Softbox (Includes Diffuser Cover)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These lights fight the bill. Not only are they great for photography but they work very well for video content as well. I have traveled with them and used for a variety of different projects. They helped up really nicely for each one. The multiple different light switches on the twin lamps give me a wonderful amount of control.
If you are a film student or budding young photographer looking for some lights to mess around with and experiment with these are defiantly the best ones to start with.
However you do get what you pay for. The lights aren't and the stands aren't bomb proof so to speak. Care and patiences is required if you want to keep the product functioning.
All and all very happy with this kit.
PROS: Everything does what it is suppose to do. Individual light switches on the primary and secondary lights let me easily adjust how dim or bright my secondary light is compared to the primary for different effects on the shot. The lights don't give off a lot of heat and are white balanced for daylight rather than a yellow tint. With the lights always on rather than remote flashes, I can easily see how the shadows will play on my subject before I take the shot. The storage bags with all the individual boxes for the light bulbs keeps it all neat and tidy if you don't mind spending all the time it takes to put it up and take it down. I just left mine up.
CONS: The stands are very flimsy and if I decide to continue doing this I would need good quality stands so I could focus on my subject rather than worrying about if the stand will break if anything accidentally bumps into it. The tall stand for the hair light actually sways dramatically when bumped if everything is extended for maximum reach and the weighted bags attached. I wouldn't consider trying to move it to adjust its location without first retracting the boom. The light switch for the boom light is in the cord which would be fine if it were in the middle of the cord rather than a foot from the light. With the boom extended for use I can't reach the switch to turn it on or off without a step stool or lowering the boom, turning it on, and then raising it back into place. I just plugged it into an extension cord with a switch on it since the light cord isn't long enough to reach a plug when the boom is extended anyway. The whole set is a little dim if you are doing live subjects and need a fast shutter speed for crisp focus, otherwise it's not a problem.
USES: Just like anything you might buy from a "Made in China" outlet store like Harbor Freight Tool or Walmart, you get what you pay for, which is fine if you don't expect it to last and think of it as disposable. If you're like me, and just trying first to help you decide if you want or need a good quality set up or you only need it for occasional use, this set will work for you. I couldn't image trying to work with this set for a serious hobbyist or a professional.