StudioFX 1600 WATT H9004S Digital Photography Continuous Softbox Lighting Studio Video Portrait Kit H9004S by Kaezi
|Price:||$78.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for portraits and Video
- 1600 watts/45 watt fluorescent light bulb = 200 watt Incandescent lights
- Soften lighting with soft box
- Easy to control your lights with ON/OFF switch.
- Best color temperature to prevent from color aberration.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||32.5 x 10.1 x 7.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||14.1 pounds|
(2) Premium 16" x 24" Softbox
- Soften light intensity through internal white cover
- Size: 16" x 24"
- Includes Cover (Inner Difuser and Outer Difuser)
(8) 45w Studio Light Bulb
45 watt fluorescent light bulb = 200 watt Incandescent light bulbs, color temperature 5500K, total output is 1600 Watt. These high-output daylight balanced compact fluorescent bulbs are ideally suited for digital photography. They also have very low heat so they don't get hot like the more common photo bulb choices.
(2) Studio Quality 4 Light Bank Holder
4 lights provide the best performance by eliminating glare and distributing even lighting. With independant switches for each light bulb you will have total control over Lumen/Brightness.
- Built-in control handle to protect you from hot light body during operation
- On/Off Switch
(2) Premium Studio Light Stand
- Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages
- Indutrial Standard Mounting Stud
- Height adjustable Min 53" - Max 84"
- 2x 7 Feet Light Stands
- 2x Studio Soft Boxes Including Diffusers
- 8x 45w 5500k Studio Light Bulbs
- 2x 4x Light Holder Lamps
- 1x Carrying Bag
Top customer reviews
+ The outside of the softbox is a leather/leather like material that seems to be adequate to keep in the majority of the heat.
+/- They seem to get fairly hot after a few hours, so I would suggest not leaving them on for longer periods of time
+/- While they come with a carrying case you'll seldom use it as most softboxes [these included] are a pain to put together and require some patience
+ The cord is actually fairly long
- They are flimsy. Not too much so, but if you're going to leave them in one place is to get either carpet spikes of some type for them or [if you're on hardwood] possibly rubber grips on the end
- The manual while 'okay' doesn't explain how to clearly do much. Since most softboxes under $200 are built the same I just looked up a product guide for a similar one and used those assembly instructions. Those medal rods in particular are difficult to put in when you get to the 3rd/4th one. However, that is a common complaint with softboxes
+ I accidentally knocked over one when doing some overly dramatic shots, and nothing broke or shattered. While they look slightly cheap, this actually surprised me.
+ Finally, brightness. These are one of the few pairs under $150 that offer 4 bulb configuration in each, and added brightness is always appreciated.
That being said it takes about 20min to everything up. Once done I find the light intensity to be decent but the color rendition in my case is terrible. I was shooting paintings/drawings, and even using a color card to fix colors afterward on Photoshop it is really hard - and in some case impossible - to get back the true, natural colors of the subject.