Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "StudioPRO 3000W Continuous Output Softbox Lighting..." and save 37% off the $480.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
StudioPRO 3000W Continuous Output Softbox Lighting Kit with 10FT x 20FT Black, Green Chroma Key, and White Muslin Backdrops & Support System - Photography, Photo & Video Studio Essentials (Set of 3)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This StudioPRO continuous lighting kit also comes with all three StudioPRO black, white, and green muslin backgrounds that will instantly provide your photos with a professional touch.
- This kit includes our 7’6” light stand with standard 5/8” stem mount that can mount any of our photography or video light heads. Made of die cast aluminum construction these stands are sturdy while still being light weight at 2.5 pounds each.
- It includes 20”x28” custom softbox that has a reflective dimpled interior to produce an even light ray, and a removable inner diffusion panel to create the right amount of soft lighting.
- Best Photo/Video Uses: interviews, still photography, and product videos (we use these lights for our videos!), and more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lights are for me the best part, not sure if it warrants 300$+ though. They are very powerful and come with two diffusing "sheets" so you get a nice bright, yet soft white that really fills an area. I am going to order a boom stand so we can do some overhead lighting with the lightboxes, Luckily our studio setting has many gobos, and spotlights we use to fill and alter colors.
The setup is very easy and quite portable as the bag fits everything in it. With a team of three we were able to set up two green screens in half an hour, with all six lights. No tools necessary and fairly sturdy, just know it'll be easier with a partner to lift the stands at the same time and prevent bending or bowing of the rods.
All in all, I recommend it! I'd give five stars if the price was better or if we didn't have an issue with the second sex we ordered.