Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on January 3, 2013
This book can transform your walk with God!

After I squeeze everything I can out of this book, I'm going to do the only responsible thing a believer can do and I'm going to loan it out to family members and friends, because this is a message every Christian needs to hear.
on December 26, 2012
I took a bit more time with this book than I do with some because it is a dense book, full of ideas and observations.

Many things the author talked of were the same things that I had seen over the years. Like him I attended Baptist churches where the order of the day was almost always winning souls even though the battle was over, all that was left was preaching to the choir. Like him I wanted more meat - to step up to the next level.

I was able to do this to an extent when I went to college, but then my path diverted from that of Gage. I had planned to be in church education, but instead went into public education. Since Jaime Gage stayed very involved in the ministry, he has gained knowledge and experience beyond mine, Now that I am back into church education I can use Jaime's book to somewhat "catch up."

The author provides good systems for speakers, but his ideas are not just for Preachers but for most church members.

Jaime also pointed me in this book to a very valuable on line tool for doing Bible study. You will use it again and again.

Whenever you read and study you will not take it ALL it. This book is the same. For example, the author writes of the meaning of numbers in the Bible. I will have to go back and look at that again. But that is as it should be.
on December 1, 2012
The story told in the introduction of this book leaves little doubt that the author is well qualified to inspire readers and congregations alike.
I have the feeling that everything taught in this book closely parallels the wonderful journey that he's travelled personally. He takes those lessons and thinks about who would find them valuable. Preachers, teachers and church leaders alike.
He thinks about his readers and what they will find most powerful. I like thinking in terms of the 80/20 principle and Jaime has definitely focused on the 20% of activities which lead to 80% improvement for anyone looking to lead a Bible study, give a sermon or add substance to their daily life.
A wonderful book.
on December 20, 2016
I simply read this book to learn how to not only read the Bible but to how to absorb , dissect, and get down to the meat of God's word. The examples used here gave me such an incredible vision and ability to see Jesus in the OT and gave me tools to be able to see the connection between both the OT and NT. After rereading these passages using the tools shared here I am convinced that anyone who thinks God's word is boring doesn't realize or see the unending treasures found in these 66 books. This book will help you understand and find just that!
on January 20, 2013
I have been a student of the Bible for many years and have come to appreciate the power it has to transform one's life. It truly is more than just a book. It is the living Word.

However, it is not an easy book to understand. When people talk about the Bible, they often say, "I just don't understand it. It confuses me." One reason people are confused by the Bible is that they don't know how to read and study it in a way that goes beyond the surface.

I believe God designed the Bible as a book that can be read, studied and understood on more than one level. Some people read it at a surface level. They can discover and understand the obvious -- the facts. These people are feeding on spiritual milk.

Others go beneath the surface looking at the multiple meaning of the words used. They consider the usage and meaning of the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek words that were used by the authors of the Bible. They explore how themes are presented and developed throughout the book. They consider how the principles being taught can be applied to their lives.

These people are reading, studying, and understanding at a deeper level. They are mining for the nuggets of gold God buried within the Bible's pages. They are feeding on spiritual meat.

To read, study and understand the Bible at this deeper level, one needs to know some basic principles or rules of Bible study and interpretation. They need a system.

In How To Study The Bible To Unleash Revelational Power!: a proven system to understand the Word of God like never before, Jaime Gage provides the reader with such tools. He shares techniques such as the use of the first mention principle and the principle of confirmation. He shares with the reader how he uses tools such as Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible and [...] to assist him in digging deep into the Scriptures. He also shares how he uses his system of Bible study to prepare Bible study lessons and sermons.

If you wish to learn how better to read, understand and study the Bible, you will find this book to be helpful.
on November 22, 2012
If you're a pastor this is a MUST read. Is there anything worse than your flock dozing while you're doing your best to deliver the WORD? Not only those who minister, but all should read this for it applies to many walks of life. It instilled a new desire in me to go back to the GOOD BOOK and read it from a new perspective.
on October 7, 2015
I love it. It was helpful in teaching me how to navigate through the bible.
I think every person should read this book for better understanding and
how to...
My only disappointment is that the email he has in the end of the book does not work,
even though he said if you have questions, I did send him a question, but
the email came back undelivered.
Great book, thank you Jaime.
Joe
on November 27, 2012
Jaime Gage challenges us to obtain the meat of the scriptures. I was blessed with reading this book. I appreciated the prayer of agreement included before we started to read and study the scriptures. In a gentle way it was both a warm welcome as well as a strong confirmation for me to encounter this book at this specific period of my life. Gaige wrote what he lived and that was very refreshing. He assured us that we did not need an overwhelming collection of study material in order to feast on the meat of the scriptures. Besides it seem that some people major on extensive volumes of study resources just so they can drink some milk from the scriptures. This was most inspiring to have a basic study material that leaves us more time to eat the meat of the word. Thank you for taking the time to write this book.
on November 25, 2012
This book is extremely well written and you can tell that the author did their homework. There are numerous tips and techniques that will allow you to improve and understand the bible. The author also gives numerous examples and other resources you can use to improve your study habits. Well worth the purchase price.
on January 16, 2013
Jaime Gage has done a wonderful job putting together this book to help anyone that want to discover how to find a better way to minister to others with greater revelation. He provides great tools and tips to help the reader gain deeper revelation and then helps teach how to effectively pass it on to others. I highly recommend this book for anyone that wants to go deeper in God's Word, whether for personal growth alone or to teach others God's Word on a much deeper level. I had many of my own aha moments will reading this book. Jaime writes in a way that makes it an easy and delightful read. I highly recommend this book for anyone struggling to find more effective ways to gain greater revelation into God's Word or struggling to find effective ways to share God's Word with others.