- File Size: 468 KB
- Print Length: 190 pages
- Publication Date: September 4, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005LAW9ZS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,105,792 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Study Guide: The Reader's Guide to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: The Harry Potter Lexicon Reader's Guide Series Vol 1 Kindle Edition
|Length: 190 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Study Guide: The Reader's Guide to Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: The Harry Potter Lexicon Reader's Guide Series Vol 1
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It comes at an especially great time in the fandom, with the release of Pottermore around the corner (and even now for those few of us who are already on the site) we find ourselves wanting to re-read the Harry Potter series while we discover the new content on Pottermore. There is no better guide to re-discovering Harry's World then Steve's new book.
Each book will give you his thoughts as well as point out things that we didn't notice the first time reading the series, clues that point to later in Rowling's books, and we can begin to see how they connect even back from the beginning.
As a fan of the Harry Potter series, I found Steve's book a tremendous starter for talking points with other fans. I highly recommend this cheap little guide book, as your map to re-discovering Harry's Magical World.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really informative and totally engrossing. Can't wait for the rest of the books to get the same treatment, hurry pleasePublished on June 20, 2014 by Maria
This is an absolutely amazing book for all fans of the Harry Potter books.
Steve Vander Ark share some of his amazing knowledge and observations of the Potter books,
and... Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Books & Reading > General
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Genres & Styles > Children's Literature
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Literature Guides