- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Brooks Cole; 12 edition (June 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0538496711
- ISBN-13: 978-0538496711
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #419,093 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Study Guide for Sizer/Whitney's Nutrition: Concepts and Controversies, 12th 12th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered a week ago and just found out they don't even have the book.Published 2 months ago by Tammy B.
I did not mean to order this book. I was actually looking for the actual "Nutrition-Concepts & Controversies 12th ed." textbookPublished on September 6, 2013 by Nicole
The study guide was in great shape. Packaging was done very well and it arrived even more quickly than I expected.Published on June 19, 2013 by Jane Sivertson
What can I say, it is exactly the book I needed for my class. A book is a book and this is a bookPublished on March 5, 2013 by Kris DeSilva