- Paperback: 78 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 9, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1438237030
- ISBN-13: 978-1438237039
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,474,723 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
LEED NC Exam V2.2 Study Outline With Submittal Template Data Entry Requirements
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Mr. Tartar has over 25 years experience in the two related sectors of Sustainable Development and Information Systems in both Florida and Oklahoma. Combining these disciplines was key to successfully moving from conceptual design through construction document production, project estimates, Energy Code calculations, specifications development and construction scheduling for residential, commercial, government and large-scale master planned developments.