- Series: Palgrave Study Guides:Literature
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave; 2nd edition (June 18, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333641264
- ISBN-13: 978-0333641262
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,741,661 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Study a Shakespeare Play (Palgrave Study Guides:Literature) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Author John Peck: John Peck is now retired and was formerly Reader in Victorian Literature at Cardiff University, UK. With Martin Coyle he edits the Key Concepts series for Palgrave Macmillan. Author Martin Coyle: Martin Coyle is Professor of English Literature at Cardiff University, UK. With John Peck he edits the Key Concepts series for Palgrave Macmillan.
Browse award-winning titles. See more