- Series: Pocket Study Skills
- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave; 2nd ed. 2018 edition (December 8, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1352000393
- ISBN-13: 978-1352000399
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,248,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Studying with Dyslexia (Pocket Study Skills) 2nd ed. 2018 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Janet Godwin currently works at Oxford Brookes University, UK, for the Upgrade Study Advice Service and the Dyslexia SpLD service where she teaches study skills to students. Janet is also the author of Planning Your Essay. After a career in industry, Janet took up teaching and recognised that some students' performance was variable. This sparked an interest in dyslexia/SpLD.