Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on March 24, 2017
Since this book is an allegory of one persons walk through healing after a tragedy I would have expected the focus to be more on living in God's healing love and less on what we as Christains should be doing. The book focused on relationship not rules of behavior. I feel that Mr. Phillips totally missed the whole meaning of The Shack. Some of the questions were thought provoking. Another thing is his questions were leading so his thoughts were in the question leaving little room for individual ideas. Very disappointed.
on January 10, 2014
This guide is very helpful..

The questions are right on target.

Questions that everyone wants answers for but afraid to ask.

The guide added so much to our group discussions.
on March 11, 2015
excellent study guide to accompany The Shack. The Shack is a very convoluted story which requires multiple readings and the results often provide different aspects of the story. The study guide has helped me stay more focused.
on January 18, 2017
I teach and I will be using this as a tool to give my students something tothink about.
on December 8, 2014
Too much referral to the book. I had the CD audio version and no book. I thought the questions were rather generic instead of piercing the soul like the book did.
on May 11, 2017
Love this book! Makes you really think!
on September 24, 2014
Good compliment to The Shack. It helped me dig deeper. Great for a book study.
on August 14, 2017
this was a good guide used by our book club to discuss the shack,
on March 25, 2017
This book is absolutely not what I wanted. Just "read page ___" on each page and a question about that page. Not for using with a study group, as I intended. Very disappointing!
on March 1, 2017
Gave some good insight and discussion questions.