Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 1071.33162 Classic Delphi Huntsman Automatic Skeleton Watch
Amazon Vehicles Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Lady Gaga Shop Cycling on Amazon

on August 11, 2011
The watch is quite good, better than I expected :-). Fully mechanical with automatic winding (don't like quartz), all metal construction, water resistant up to 50ft (didn't try to submerge though :-)). Fit well on a smaller wrist. Note that the strap is made form rubber, not leather. This was a bit disappointing but not a deal beaker. You can see insides of the mechanism from the face side and from the back side of the watch too. The back shows you its winding gears. Its peg can be used to quickly wind the watch if you do not wear them for a long time. Both arrows have phosphorus tips and glow in the dark. Unfortunately the hour marks do not have phosphorus paint and so you can see them in the dark. Also having a calendar would be most helpful. Bottom line -- simple and elegant, without any unnecessary details, looks good :-). Keeping it.
on July 15, 2014
This is a great watch!

I refuse to wear electronics. I do not trust smart watches, and don't even like keeping my iPhone in my pocket. This watch is entirely mechanical, and keeps decent time (+/- 5 minutes a week) when you wear it daily or keep it wound.

After 3 years the band is still in great shape. it looks great

I would buy it again if it ever wears out.
on August 24, 2011
First, I have had this watch only for 2 weeks, and so far so good. It gains about 5 minutes in a week, but let us say that for automatic watches this is more or less to be expected, although I have seen automatics that gained only 1 minute a month. The watch looks good, and also looks more expensive than it really is.

The problem is the strap. Why would anyone on earth spoil a good looking automatic watch with a pair of rubber straps? I mean, rubber is terrible when the weather is hot and humid. It practically sticks to your skin. If this were a divers watch, I would be OK with it. But this watch is not a divers watch. Hence the 4 stars.

Hope it helps.
on December 25, 2013
I am a huge fan of automatic watches, and this made me extremely jealous as I bought as a xmas gift for my brother. It comes in excellent gift packaging... and so fay appears well made. i will update if there are any defects observed.
on September 12, 2011
It runs a little fast, the band is cheap. Its a $50 watch. It isn't a swiss watch.

Movement: 4 "tics" per second
Weight: hefty
crystal: synthetic sapphire
design: I like being able to see the movement, front and back

It is worth $50, but not more. Having to "reset" the time every week (a couple minutes off a week), isnt bad, but it is silly for a watch.
on August 9, 2011
I originally gave this one star but I decided to replace it instead of getting a refund. Maybe that one was just a bad one of the bunch so I felt I should come back and give a new review.

I love the band on this. I love to rubber watchbands because they seem to fit better and are more comfortable to wear. If you like rubber watchbands, then try this watch out.

It has become one of my favorites of my collection. It looks way more expensive than what I paid for it. The watchface and body are very solid and heavy but not too heavy like most Invicta watches. This has a really comfortable feel to it and I enjoy wearing it. I have had no trouble with it and this one is not defective like the first one.

Give this watch a try.

Original Review:

I was so excited to get this. When I took it out of the box and was admiring the watch, I noticed a white piece of metal or something that is actually INSIDE of the face right on top of the 11 o'clock. So disappointing. I thought it was just something stuck on the plastic covering but when I tried to wipe it off I noticed that is was inside under the glass.
on April 28, 2013
It looks to have been made in a quality manner. The presentation by package was first class and made a great first impression. The band is also good quality. Seeing the internal workings is quite novel.
on April 10, 2013
I order this watch looking for something similar to my Puma watch that I have been wearing for about a year and found this watch. Its not too heavy at all and is very sharp looking. Its waterproof so if I wear it in the pool, it wont get damaged. It looks create casual or dressed up.
on September 16, 2011
After reading the reviews for this watch I thought I might be getting a real bargain, but like the old saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I read the reviews posted on thei web site thinking this nis a bargain and a half decent watch. After waiting more than 2 weeks for this watch to be shipped to Aust I received it today. After getting it to wind up and working I have worn it most of the day to ensure it is wound up enough to keep it going for a while. I thought it must have been losing about 5 minutes in the hour, but after taking it off and leaving it off for an hour it had stopped working. Now I am in a dilemma, should I pay for it to be sent back to the USA and pay for another watch or should I just put it down to experience. I would not buy another Stuhrling original watch again. If the other reviewers are genuine I say good luck and I hope that your watch gives you long service.
on April 6, 2012
I bought 4 of this watches last blackfriday for a higher price because planing to give away to some family abroad, I liked the appearance very much, I like the rubber straps because give a sense of semi sport watch, but after using it for few weeks I was always putting back the right time because simply after you take it off for an hour and so, this mechanism stars working slowly until it stops, so what is the point of being fixing the time every certain time ?, you should have a watch that always tell you the right time.

I gave one to my father in Venezuela thinking I was giving him a little nice gift and now he wants to get rid of that watch too, dont buy this piece of **** watch.