Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on October 11, 2012
This watch looks great and dresses up well. It is big enough to look substantial, but not so big that it overwhelms your wrist. It isn't heavy compared to my other 44mm 45mm watches. It keeps great time and and the movement sets easily. I have had this watch for a year. I wear it about once a week and wind it from stopped each time. I've had no problems.

Now for the bad. The band is made from very cheap thin leather, it scratches easily and it is obviously not alligator. after wearing it about 50 times the bottom of the strap looks like suede. I think I'm going to replace it with a slightly darker solid leather band.

A quick word about Stuhrling. These watches are made in China not Switzerland. The owner of the company has loose ties to Switzerland so they call the company Swiss owned. The watch will show up with made in china stickers. I have bought two Stuhrling watches and I also own a few Swiss ETA movements. Stuhrling watches has given me zero problems, and honestly I never feel a slip in the movement when I turn the crown I can't say the same about my ETA watches. So far my Chinese automatics have kept good time.
on January 26, 2016
Aesthetically, this watch is amazing. I continuously get compliments on how nice it looks.

Regarding durability, this watch is AWFUL. Like other reviewers, the watch does a piss-poor job keeping time and constantly needs adjusting despite proper usage. Additionally, the internal gears loosened after roughly six months of moderate use and I had to send it in for repair. Not only did the repairs end up costing me half of what I spent on the watch, but the damn thing BROKE AGAIN two weeks after it had been returned to me.

Never again.
on April 18, 2014
I bought this watch several weeks ago for $100. While I cannot speak to its longevity,* I could not be more pleased overall. The watch looks far more expensive than it is--the pictures don't do it justice. The movement winds easily, is quiet (though audible if held up to the ear), and keeps good time. I have not calculated it exactly, but the watch gains about 30-45 seconds every 24 hrs, which is well within tolerance for me, and I'd much rather a watch gain a bit of time than lose it.

Bottom line, I cannot imagine finding a better watch for this price.

* I bought a different model Stuehrling watch for my wife about 6 years ago. Hers required servicing within a few weeks (it was covered by the warranty and the customer service was excellent), but it has been fine since then.

UPDATE: I've now had this watch for about a year, and it works just as well as the day I received it.
on September 14, 2015
This watch is absolutely gorgeous! I'm just starting my watch collection (nice case, travel case, multiple style/colors, etc.), and this is a perfect fit. This is my go to for a brown leather with white/beige front. The mechanics are smooth, and I like not worrying about a battery going dead. It has a wind mechanism, and naturally winds up from movement, so no battery is a big plus. Overall, it's a beautiful watch!
on December 30, 2016
Alright this was the 3rd stuhrling watch I have purchased and this was the cheapest one of the three but it the best quality of the three. LOVE IT
on March 20, 2014
You get exactly what you pay for in this watch, a nice looking automatic with a decent movement. $100 is a fair price. Don't be fooled by the high MSRP, this is a $100 quality watch. But it's not a bad watch. It looks great and can be worn for dressy occasions. It runs about 30 seconds fast per day, and I don't hear audible ticking as some have complained. This is a Chinese movement in a Chinese-assembled watch. If you know what you are getting (this is not Swiss!), it's worth buying.
on August 13, 2013
Had my eye on this watch for several months before pulling the trigger on it...love the Roman numerals... Perfect size and weight ( I do prefer big face watches). Can dress it up or go casual w/ it... Got lots of compliments... Looks like a very high end time piece.. No regrets!
on December 26, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! He couldn't stop saying "Wow"! If he's happy with it, I'm happy. So far, so good.
on December 11, 2013
Only had this watch for a few weeks, but for the price it's great. Haven't had any isseus with it keeping time. It is a fashionable timepiece that looks like great for any dressed up occasion and would recommend this to anyone wanting a grata looking watch to add to their collection. Since I have had it I get compliments every where I go when it's on my wrist.
on August 8, 2014
Great watch. Bold without being garish. Just be aware of the automatic feature. It winds by movement,so if you haven't worn it for a few days, it will have to be re-set.