Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 18, 2016
Nice looking watch. Appears to be made well. Also packaged very well.
on September 19, 2012
This is my biggest failure in Amazon purchase products

The watch is really very beautiful, as a fashion statement, we couldn't ask for more. I was helping a friend to buy friends, very satisfied.

However, this watch doesn't work! And dial in set time, twist the side when would shift knob!

We faithfully through online customer service reflects the problem, but because of the message cannot be received a reply from, I cannot reply, so communication is not unimpeded.

Because I am in China, so I can not directly enjoy Amazon customer service service, now the problem is not solved. With more than 100 US dollars for a rubbish, I don't know how to face the problem of Amazon 's official!
2 people found this helpful
on October 27, 2013
This is a wonderful watch that keeps great time. I wear this to preschool and the children are so excited to see how a watch actually works.
on November 5, 2012
It's pretty but I can't see the time as well as I expected because the color is too much the same. But it is a healthier watch to wear because it has no battery.
on January 10, 2013
Love this watch, always reminds me of a wonderful relationship
And also is a good chronograph, color makes it wearable with anything.
on October 7, 2012
So far a wonderful beautiful watch. An expensive look for not a lot of money! I love that I will not have to worry about battery life!
on November 4, 2010
The 'Cupid' Stuhring watch is lovely to behold! Packaged securely, with coloful paperwork included, it seems like a delightful new acqusition or perfect gift. I couldn't wait to try it on! I have a large wrist and hoped the leather strap would be long enough to fit comfortably - no problem; I even used the third hole to buckle the strap, so the sizing is quite generous.
The "but" in my title, however, has to do with the fact that I couldn't 'tell' time... The olive-colored hands get lost in the watch's fancy gold face... I kept attempting to angle my arm into a position which would allow me to read the numbers. I finally saw that it was ten-minutes-after-nine, but had to hold the watch directly under my high-intensity desk light in order to read the dial.
So, even though the 'Cupid' is quite a nice-looking watch, I need to return it because I don't want to work so hard at telling time...
7 people found this helpful
on May 16, 2013
I love Stuhrlings line of watches for men and women!

My wife loved it! It is a beautiful time piece.
on August 17, 2012
on February 6, 2011
I bought it as a Christmas gift for my wife and she loved it very much. It looks elegant and beautiful! She said it was one of the best gifts I have ever bought for her.
We do not have any problem with it so far. Great watch!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.