Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on October 29, 2013
I have had this watch for three months now thus the reason for my review
getting late to test the quality and reliability of this watch. Very good watch and
So far it has kept its promise of giving accurate time and good quality. All I had
Is compliments and people asking me - " nice watch, very elegant what brand is it? "
I had two compliments that said if it was a Victorinox Divers Watch! Banged it twice
Against some object and did not have a single scartch on the crystal. Very good Krysterna
Glass? And I had to take out 2 links in order to fit nicely on my wrist. That's all I had to do.
on March 24, 2015
I would not recommend this to anyone looking for a watch that will last more than a year. You get what you pay for, which means this watch is missing a lot in terms of quality. The metal case gets scratched easily from just regular wear. The fluorescent parts of the dots are off-center, and worse, they've come loose several times, messing up the hands and requiring repairs that have now cost me more than the watch itself.
on May 6, 2014
Solid steel stainless divers watch however the luminosity isn't as bright as I think it should be
on May 12, 2015
It may need adjusting, I have a large wrist and it was still a bit slack. However, this can be done by nearly any jeweller.
on May 22, 2014
I have been monitoring the watch prices on amazon to purchase a new watch to replace my aging Seiko ... this watch looks and works great
on July 12, 2014
Love the watch. Not only does it keep perfect time, it is rugged and water proof. Thank you for a quality product.
on January 13, 2014
Most beautiful, attractive and elegant looking watch in the price range. If one can't afford Swiss Army Dive master, this is the best substitute,
on January 9, 2014
I ordered this watch for more formal or dress up times. As such it does not disappoint. It is a massive and impressive piece of equipment.
on February 19, 2015
Great product and excellent seller
on July 6, 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase. The watch looks and feels great on my wrist. It was easy to set. However the stem has to be screwed off before you can set the watch. This is not difficult, but retightening the stem is a little more tricky.
I would have given this a fifth star,but I noticed right before I wrote this review that I had lost a minute since I set the watch over two weeks ago. That is when I also noticed that I had failed to properly tighten the stem. If the stem not being tight caused the lost of the minute, then this is a FIVE watch. If not then four is about right.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.