Stuhrling Original Men's 1161.33112 Nautical Regatta Sailor Swiss Quartz Divers Date Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Polished and satin finished stainless steel round case with protective Krysterna crystal
- Unidirectional bezel with milled wave pattern
- Silver dial with individually applied markers and quick set date complication
- Polished and satin finished stainless steel link bracelet with deployant clasp
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
A sleek and fashionable timepiece that isn't afraid of the water, the Stuhrling Original Men's 1161.33112 Nautical Regatta Sailor Swiss Quartz Divers Date Stainless Steel Watch will quickly grab the attention of any passersby with an eye for deep-sea style. This exceptional timepiece begins with a round 42mm stainless steel case with a unidirectional stainless steel bezel and a protected textured crown. These elements hug a crisp white dial with a textured outer rim, which is protected by a synthetic sapphire crystal and features luminous dot and index hour markers and luminous silver-toned skeleton hands powered by legendary Swiss quartz movement. The dial also features a date display window at the 6 'o clock position. A stainless steel link bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a push-button fold-over safety clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 660 feet (200 meters). With a look that transitions well from the sailboat to the board room, this Stuhrling Original may become one of the most versatile members of your collection.
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B005GF475I
- Item model number: 1161.33112
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Push-Button Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
I AM GIFTING THE MEN'S VERSION TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO CAN RALLY USE A NEW WATCH.