Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 27, 2014
Very impressed with this time piece. Immediately received compliments. Has a luxury watch appearance for fraction of the price. Excellent weight and feel. Even surprised with accuracy. Less than half a second after first week of use. This is my first Stührling watch and I feel certain that I will add more to the collection. Lighting deal at under $70. I definitely feel like a winner on this one.
on May 3, 2013
Bought for my husband for Christmas, and he absolutely loves it! He likes that it is big and heavy, and not for a small person
on August 21, 2012
I was apprehensive at first about this watch, other reviewers had me question the quality and accuracy. But, I thought for the I would take a chance. I have not had any issues. I bought the Stuhrling Regatta Sailor watch just before I went on a dive trip to the South Pacific. After 11 dives of at least 60ft, and also several days snorkeling, there were absolutely no leaks. And the time has been accurate as well. I have also had several comments on it, one person even thinking it was a Rolex (but that was just silly).
Decent watch, looks good, and great price. Very Happy!
on September 15, 2014
Rugged and elegant at the same time
on August 18, 2014
Very nice,very good watch.
on April 18, 2012
I had really high hopes for this watch as it is suppose to be Swiss Made. I was wrong about it. The case is large but does not feel substancial in weight for its size. Sort of like what cheap watches feel like. What truely bothered me was the poor movement the watch had. The Second hand did not match the markers and that drove me insane for a watch that is suppose to be of higher quality. The markers were very poorly glues on and overall this watch looks like a cheap knock off. The day I recieved this watch I returned back to amazon with no problems. I think I am going to stay away from this brand going forward.
on June 25, 2014
After looking for a decent watch off and on for a year or so, I saw this one come up on a Lightning Sale deal. I purchased it for 90% off the list price (which seems really inflated anyway).

The first thing that you'll notice is the packaging the watch comes in. Seriously. This thing is in a really high-quality box, and is packaged wonderfully. The second thing you'll notice is the watch's weight. This thing is pretty hefty, but it feels good. Solid.

I had to run to a jewelry store to get a link removed in the band, as it's pretty darn big. I was complimented on it at the jeweler's.

The watch feels great and looks great. Looking for a snappy looking watch that looks and feels like it can stand up to whatever you throw at it, but don't want to pay a ridiculous price? Give this one a whirl. I am extremely pleased with this purchase!
on July 5, 2014
That watch is solid and very attractive. The crown was defective, and Amazon won't allow me to exchange it (it was a Lightning Deal), I can only return it.

I'd really love this watch and give it 5 stars if it worked, but I cannot set the date and time... which is a bit of an issue!

Customer service was okay, save for the fact I cannot exchange it and still own this watch at the price I paid originally.

As a side note, this is the third Stuhrling watch I've purchased and second one with major issues. They are attractive watches, but I won't buy another one.
on October 7, 2014
Major dissapointment, Looks great but useless!, not working at all ! unscrew the crown and pull out will work and can be set but push back in and start to screw in the crown and it stops and screw in more the hands move backwards. for my DADs birthday today. sad.
on July 2, 2014
Beautiful watch, fast shipment, I would definitly recommend my friends to buy it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.