Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 24, 2013
little bigger & heavier than I expected.just fits my small wrist/Have trouble fitting band in proper hole to keep watch from slipping into bad angle to view.Have to keep on adjusting watch to see .If I put it on using last hole to keep watch on tight impossible to take off at night.Otherwise watch itself keeping exact time and I am satisfied with it although I still don't know if it was a decent buy compared to $10.00 imitation watches I have bought on street in Chinatown.
on January 28, 2014
this item is a very interesting watch is like a retrograde style and functional at the same time, i liked it
on January 15, 2012
I have had this watch for 2 months and think it was a great value. I was looking for a sharp looking casual watch to wear to work, and this watch caught my eye.

Pros:
The build quality is nice, and the time is easy to read. The wristband is the lower grade of their watches, so you have to adjust it to the right tightness each day instead of adjusting once and snapping on and off. The band softens up quickly and looks good.

Cons:
The only thing i have noticed is fine scratches to the chrome finish. While it hasn't impacted the good looks of the watch, i am a little concerned about how it will hold up over years of wear.
on February 24, 2015
Second time I ordered this watch, and it arrived dead too. Battery easily replaced. Stuhrling CS estimated 2 weeks to have it replaced at their facility.
on March 12, 2015
Nice watch but to much grey in the dial :(
on May 14, 2013
This makes 5 Stuhrling watches that I own! I'm impressed with all of them -- still looking others when good deals are offered.
on May 4, 2010
I purchased this watch a few months ago, and it has been an excellent watch. It has a unique, classic look and seems to be well made. This is my first Stuhrling watch, and I would purchase a watch made by them again.
on July 21, 2014
I've received compliments at work when wearing it, so that's always a good sign. Using it more than I thought I would. The watch is very attractive, easy to read, and not as large as I thought it would be (a good thing). After a few weeks of use, the leather band has softened and is comfortable. No complaints so far, especially since it was a discounted item :)
on August 1, 2014
THE REASON I PICKED THIS WATCH IS I REALLY LIKE THE SHAPE AND IT'S STYLE. I ENJOY JUST ABOUT MOST OF STUHRLING ORIGINAL WATCHS. HOW EVER I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY WATCH YET. IT SHOULD BE ON ITS WAY TO ME. AS I LOOK AT THE WATCH ITS NOT SMALL BY ANY MEANS AND THAT'S OK. I LIKE BIG WATCHS. JUST ABOUT ALL MY WATCHS ARE LARGE IN SIZE.
on August 14, 2014
Great watch, greater price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.