Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 3, 2015
I just love the look of this watch. Like a Skagen but better.

At first I thought it was too big on my wrist but that turned out to be a boon when driving (the hands are very visible even at night and my car clock is not).

The wrist strap closure is a snap (no pun intented) compared to the Skagen. And just like another reviewer, I figured out how to adjust it easily. Insert a small 3 mm pocket screwdriver (like the Craftsman 31541, $2.50) into the notch and pry it open. To close use the same screwdriver in the reverse direction - pressing on the snap with my thumb and/or pliers was futile.
on August 21, 2014
It was the best of times; it was the worst of times, like Charles Dickens said. The watch was beautiful when I first opened the package. I have as huge watch collection and this one was my latest acquition. I had trouble adjusting the band smaller! Nowhere in the directions did it say you needed a sharp edge or small screwdriver to PRY the adjustment connector open. So, I tried to do it without a sharp edge and, unlike several other watches I have, this one didn't staightforwardly snap open and close.. I couldn't adjust it, so I returned it and got a refund, with which I ordered an received another watch. Same issue! This time I VERY CAREFULLYstuck a pen knife and pryed open the adjusting clasp.then, even MORE carefully I locked the clasp, also with a pen knife. The good news is that once I adjusted the band, it's sturdy as can be and a lot more comfortable than it looks like it is. The bad news (or recommendation) is that Stuhrling make special note of CAREFULLY HAVING TO PRY OPEN/CLOSE the adjustment clasp if you need it. IF they had some notification, I'd give them an "A" for good customer communication AND I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS WATCH 5 stars. So, get it if you like how it looks; it's a great deal, but heed my advice and don't expect an easy adjustment!
on December 1, 2016
This watch was terrible from the very get go. Not a fan of the customer "service" at all. Bought this watch about a year ago. Within 5 weeks, the band lost its structural stability in one area and had a VERY sharp barb that was sticking out of it as a result. I initially figured out the small barb was there when I picked up my 1 year old child and he started crying hysterically. Looked and found I had given him a bleeding scrape down his side. Contacted the company and they had us pay to ship the watch back to them and pay them another 20 dollars to have them ship it back. Their "warranty" was useless! For some reason we went with it, because I liked the look of the watch and paid the money. Took 7 weeks to even get it back from them.

In march, 5 months later, as another reviewers pointed out. I noticed fog developed under the glass of the watch. So much for being water resistant up to 50 meters! It got fog under the glass from my sweat on my arm. I have never submerged this watch.

The watched started to stop telling time accurately a couple months later. I foolishly decided to replace the battery, which the watch guy couldn't even figure out how to do on this thing, he had to send it to a specialist. Cost more money.

And now today, the minute hand has fallen completely off. Just a little more than a year after my original purchase. I liked the look of the watch. Hated everything else about it.

Poor poor poor craftsmanship. Stay away.
review imagereview image
on June 18, 2016
Beautiful watch. Unfortunately after 4 months the minute hand fell off the watch. I've owned dozens of watches and this has never happened. It is covered under warranty BUT they want $20 for shipping and handling. After 4 months of use everything should be covered. Like I'm going to spend 20% of the purchase price for shipping and handling. Rather throw $92 away than to send them one more dime.
on July 25, 2015
I liked this watch because it's light-weight, sexy and under-stated. Unfortunately, the brackets that hold the watchband to the watch bent after 1 trip around the world, where I'm sure my wrists swelled on some long flights. Too bad... This was officially my last wristwatch. Gonna use the phone in airplane mode from now on.
on May 16, 2016
Very attractive, but moisture appeared under crystal after few months' use. Warrantee claims round-trip shipping is $40, but requires $40 check be sent with returned item and claims 4-6-week repair time.
on August 19, 2015
The watch band is VERY difficult to adjust, regardless of having jewelers tools. The first time the clasp exploded as I was trying to close it. Fortunately, the company was very good and prompt in sending me a new half strap with a new clasp. While I don't have small wrists, I find it's slightly too large to fit comfortably
on January 12, 2016
Watch itself seems OK but the band is a disaster. Separated at the point where the band attaches to the watch after 5 weeks. And the Amazon warranty does not cover the band so I am screwed.
on February 4, 2016
Looks and fits great! It is a lot easier to adjust than everyone was saying. I just looked a quick video up on how to adjust them, easy as cake.[...]

Its lightweight, keeps the time very well, and seems pretty durable. I've knocked it against steel door frames by accident and not a scratch on it. I'm very pleased.
on January 15, 2016
The watch is very thin and sturdy. The material used to create the screen for the watch is very strong and I have yet to scratch it. I really like the look and feel of the mesh strap.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.