|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Round watch with black skeleton dial featuring silver markers and seconds subdial at 6 o'clock
- 44mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window and water resistant to 50 meters (165 feet)
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display
- Seconds retrograde at six o'clock position
- Automatic Movement - This watch is powered by the motion of the wearer's wrist. For first time wear the crown must be turned clockwise about 20-30 full turns. If the watch is not worn for 8 or more hours per day, it will work slower than usual or even stop briefly
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intended for the man with discriminating taste, this Stuhrling Original watch, with its leather band, stainless steel case, and intricate skeleton face and back, is like no other. Protective Krysterna crystal on front and back Automatic self-winding movement with analog display Seconds retrograde at six o'clock position Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
Hone your professional look with something stylish and sophisticated like this leather watch by Stuhrling Original. Featuring a skeleton dial, this bold timepiece gives others a look inside your executive style.
The executive is a member of the aristocrat family, timepieces designed to enhance your formal attire. This watch features a solid stainless steel case with a polished bezel measuring 44mm. The dial is skeletonized to reveal the exquisite automatic movement, which is decorated with engraved scrollwork. Finally, the executive comes equipped with an alligator embossed genuine leather strap.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00930H9P2
- Item model number: 133.33151
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
This beautiful watch was forged from the very DNA of the Stuhrling nucleus and demonstrates the essence of a reputable timepiece. Picturesque skeletonized dials and graceful mechanical movements tell a legend about ingenuity and flair. The triumph of precision. The flawless victory for perfectionism. A way of life. Continue tradition.
Automatic watches do not contain a battery; they are made up of mechanical parts and gears. The watch will be powered by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. For first time wear, or if the watch has not been worn for a while, the crown must be turned clockwise (away from you) about 20-30 full turns. If the watch is worn all the time, and never taken off, it should not require additional turning of the crown.
Detailed Case Back
The threaded exhibition case back reveals the complex mechanism that makes this model an automatic timepiece. The watch features a genuine leather band that is secured to the wrist by a stainless steel tang buckle.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Leather Calfskin|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||2.56 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Hugely disappointing experience with this watch. It stopped working altogether within 6-7 months of receiving it. I thought this could be OK, because it was under warranty. Well, huge disappointment again. Stuhrling's policy is such that they might repair it it at no cost, but only if (1) we pay the shipping both ways, and (2) they deem the defect to be the fault of the manufacturer. The shipping thing is the big issue -- I paid $80 for this watch, and they want me to pay a full $80 ($40 flat rate each way, from Canada) to ship it back to them!!! I asked if they would waive the fee, considering that it's the cost of the item over again, that I bought the product with a good-faith understanding of the warranty, and that it is in fact their defective merchandise, but they wouldn't, because they deemed the time period from the date of purchase too long to justify such a waiver, despite it being well within the warranty period. I could not justify paying this pretty outrageous fee, especially since I had no assurance that they would be honest in their assessment of whether the malfunction was their fault or mine, which would then also leave me with the bill to pay for the repairs, in addition to the shipping. So, I am left with a piece of garbage because I refuse to pay this ridiculous fee, and they are left with a customer who will never buy their products again.
So, if you you are considering buying this or any other Stuhrling product and the warranty figures into your decision, don't expect them to make good on it if something goes wrong, at least not without you paying through the nose for shipping they ought to be covering anyway. They don't appear to care about making it right when their products malfunction without taking their customers for a ride in the process.Read more ›
1. Looks - The watch looks freaking amazing. Every person that sees it asks me about it, asks the story behind it, and the lay person (someone who is not a watch enthusiast) will think it's very expensive. To the keen watchmen eye, the watch looks great and even though it's no rolex, they can appreciate your taste for fine watches. Even the backing of the watch is worth showing (so I tend to take my watch off often to show the skeletal design in the back
2. Usability - the watch has some issues. As some other people noted, the hands are silver and thus they sometimes blend in with the background. It's easy to get used to it though.
3. Timekeeping - the watch WILL run faster or slower depending on the season/humidity/temperature. This is normal for most watches but I believe it's more pronounced this one. I often fix the time as the watch will go faster/slower by a few minutes every day. I usually set it in the morning on the bus out of habit and it keeps time for the day. It's a little annoying but it does what I need it to do: tell me time without having to glance at my phone every 5 minutes. So instead of wasting the time I look at my phone to check the time, I set my watch in the morning.
4. Winding - the watch does need to be wound. It has a self-winding mechanism but it doesn't replace a good ol' winding. I tend to wind the watch out of habit while I'm sitting at a meeting or just thinking so my watch is usually wound up well. If you forget your watch in your nightstand for a few days, your watch will be "dead" and you'll have to spend a minute or two winding it and setting the time.
5.Read more ›
Edit: 1 month after that it totaly broke down and didn't work. My money spoiled :(
(Please note that this watch is made in china)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrible! don't buy this watch!! It is beautiful but junk. I have had it replaced twice and finally returned it all together. Nothing but problems. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas. Less than six months later, it's no longer working. Would never purchase.this brand again. So disappointing!Published 2 months ago by LindaInTN
Great watch. Not the best scratch resistance, but it looks like it is very expensive. Thats whats great about Stuhrling.Published 3 months ago by Anas Sami
This is a fantastic watch. The see through design is awesome. It has a nice weight, but it is not huge.I love it!Published 3 months ago by slash
Absolutely disappointed! This watch will fool you with pretty packaging and the inflated "retail" price. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ryan McBreen
The product is amazing, more than expected.
Packeging was awesome, 5 star for sure 😊😊😊