|Sale:||$149.95 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$675.05 (82%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Round watch with silver skeleton dial featuring blue markers and small seconds subdial at 6 o'clock
- 44mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window and water resistant to 50 meters (165 feet)
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display
- Seconds retrograde at six o'clock position
- Automatic Movement - This watch is powered by the motion of the wearer's wrist. For first time wear the crown must be turned clockwise about 20-30 full turns. If the watch is not worn for 8 or more hours per day, it will work slower than usual or even stop briefly
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Individually Applied Indices
Also known as, 'Applique Indices' these are raised markers attached to the dial, demarcating the hours. Just another labor-intensive step that is part of our manufacturing process, requiring close attention to detail for every single Stührling watch.
Self-Winding Automatic Movement
The heart of any self-winding automatic movement is the Rotor: A semi-circular metal piece encased within the back of the watch. The rotor is designed to manipulate the effects of gravity using its weight to be the energy source for the movement. When worn on the wrist, your arm swings back and forth, and this piece moves back and forth inside the watch, which winds the mainspring. Therefore, every move of your arm serves as a tiny ‘refresh’ for the mechanism and keeps the watch wound easily. The spring in the watch typically stores enough energy to keep the watch going for about a day and a half, if you leave it off your wrist.
The dauphine hands style is very popular among top luxury brands. It is a wide, tapered style with a central facet, similar to a sword. However, sometimes these hands are flat, not faceted. The name, ‘Dauphine’ is French, and it is also the name of geographical locations, including a section of the Alps.
Intended for the man with discriminating taste, this Stuhrling Original watch, with its leather band, stainless steel case, and intricate skeleton face and back, is like no other. Protective Krysterna crystal on front and back Automatic self-winding movement with analog display Seconds retrograde at six o'clock position Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
Hone your professional look with something stylish and sophisticated like this leather watch by Stuhrling Original. Featuring a skeleton dial, this bold timepiece gives others a look inside your executive style.
The executive is a member of the aristocrat family, timepieces designed to enhance your formal attire. This watch features a solid stainless steel case with a polished bezel measuring 44mm. The dial is skeletonized to reveal the exquisite automatic movement, which is decorated with engraved scrollwork. Finally, the executive comes equipped with an alligator embossed genuine leather strap.
See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00930H9Q6
- Item model number: 133.33152
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Leather Calfskin|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||2.56 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Update [Apr 2013]
Had the watch for about four months so far - stopped working for a while, but let it unwind completely a few times and then used the manual winder and it works consistently again. Still a decent watch for the heavily discounted price on Amazon.com, otherwise not worth the full retail price.