Stuhrling Original Men's 140.33151 "Classic Ascot II" Stainless Steel and Black Leather Ultra-Slim Watch
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Cool and contemporary, this Stuhrling Original timepiece boasts bold black-on-black style with its leather strap, ultra-slim silhouette, and streamlined black matte dial.
- Swiss Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features stainless steel, leather, silver-tone hands and case
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Cool and contemporary, this Stuhrling Original timepiece boasts bold black-on-black style with its leather strap, ultra-slim silhouette, and streamlined black matte dial. Swiss Quartz movement with analog display Protective Krysterna crystal dial window Features stainless steel, leather, silver-tone hands and case Water-resistant to 30 m (99 feet)
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style. See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C85WIQO
- Item model number: 140.33151
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 22, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great watch to wear with a suit, or just with a shirt. Very slim fitting, and very light. It keeps great time and looks great.
I love the band as well as the actual time-piece it self.
You won't regret this watch.
One of my favorite watches.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The watch is of a great quality. Super thin like I wanted. Easy to read, light weight. I forget I have it on sometimes. Display is easy to read, numbers are large.Published 4 months ago by Dominic M.
excellent buy. I am very happy. It is very elegant and soberPublished on July 22, 2014 by RAUL DIAZ
I chose this watch for the the crystal, name, look and how thin it was. But most of all the price was great. Read morePublished on March 7, 2014 by Rick Jefferson
Beautiful design, and well crafted item. I am happy with the way this gift turned out. Merry Christmas Amazon viewersPublished on December 13, 2013 by Kayleigh Buffington