Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on December 31, 2010
This is a great watch. Incredibly beautiful. My following comments are not a criticism. First, I'm unsure how the leather watchband with it's incredible color will hold up to dirt and grime. Having said that, I'm sure there are ways to clean it that I still have to research. Second, the watch clasp is initially not easy to figure out. Once I did, it worked good but I was left wondering why they didn't just have a watch clasp that just hooked and threaded through normally like leather watch bands do. Because there is this watch clasp in the back, it makes the watch feel bulkier at the clasp. Otherwise, really nice watch.
on December 5, 2012
The purple color shown is much darker than the actual watch. The window that shows the date is sooo tiny that it is impossibe to read. Also no instructions on how the clasp works. Came in a very nice box.
on December 28, 2012
I chose this watch because it is so classic in style, but is a beautiful color. It keeps perfect time, and is extremely comfortable to wear.
on July 8, 2010
Beautiful watch. I love the color and the size. So many of the stylish watches are too large for my small wrists. This one is just right. I love it. Delivery was fast. No problems at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.