Stuhrling Original Women's 149L3.123631 Vogue Ozzie Dream Gold-Tone Watch with Interchangeable Straps
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Square watch featuring mother-of-pearl center dial ring with multicolored Arabic numerals and black spade-style hands
- 34.8 mm yellow gold-layered stainless steel case with Krysterna crystal dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Five interchangeable logo debossed rubber bands with buckle closures
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A stunning example of watch-making ingenuity, the Stuhrling Original Women's 149L3.123631 Vogue Ozzie Dream Swiss Quartz Mother-Of-Pearl Black Strap Set Watch takes one of Stuhrling Original's most popular and recognizable watch models and shrinks it down to a petite version made especially for women. All the features you can expect from a watch bearing the name "Ozzie" can be found in this magnificent timepiece, including the hydraulically stamped guilloche texturization on the golden dial to the curved square case featuring the elegant step design gold-toned bezel. The center of the watch, however, has been decorated with a beautiful Mother-Of-Pearl inlay: a fashionable addition to the exploding rainbow Arabic numerals. The Lady Manchester Ozzie Strap set, as it is also known, comes with a few extra surprises as well. The fully integrated silicon rubber straps come with quick change pins and four additional straps in white, blue, pink, and green, allowing you to easily switch out one for another to color coordinate your wardrobe.
The Uptown Family is part of the Leisure Collection, which include timepieces that combine beautiful designs with a delicate formal style. This family includes skeleton timepieces that show off the exquisite movements and enhances your formal attire.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz Movement (ISA 2330/103)
• Complications: Classic Two Hand Movement
• Dial: Hydraulically Stamped Guilloche Soleil Outer Dial, Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Inner Dial
• Hands: Sword-Style Hands with Luminous Fill
Diagrams of Features
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.7 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 pounds
- ASIN: B005DRJ948
- Item model number: 149L3.123631
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 25, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||34.8 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9.7 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand|
|Item weight||1.9 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The numbers are simply beautiful and can be read easily; the guilloche texturization of the golden dial is extraordinary; the curved case fits so well the wrist... It is a time piece made with love and care!
And as a bonus, the five different bands give you the versatility of creating a new look every time you want!
Usually I don't like the watches with interchangeable straps but this one is one of a kind. The bands are made of rubber but the rubber is not cheap at all. And even without instructions on how to change them, you can easily find the pins on the back of the straps.
My husband love this watch and me too.
I am really, really happy with it!
I do really like the watch but just hoping for a fix for attaching the bands!!
UPDATE: It's June, 2014 and I still love this watch. It continues to tick its little heart out (metaphorically, of course) and still makes me very happy. I'd still give it 5 stars. A very high quality watch for the money. It's worth every penny.