Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on September 29, 2014
For my half birthday I decided to give my son and son in law watches, my daughter and daughter in law jewelry and special gifts for my grandchildren. The boys were thrilled with these watches and I see them were them often. The face is quite large and my son finds the band too large even on the last hole of the band.
on March 17, 2014
When I received it the watch face was huge and it didn't look as good as it does on the web site so I returned it.
on March 9, 2014
The price was right. I like large heavy watches. Looks great.
Yes I would recommend this watch to others who like large sports watches.
on January 2, 2014
is working bad and I can move the date in the correct, look great but had poor quality, I had some other watches Stuhrling and they works fine.
on June 21, 2013
Pefect size of an oversized watch. Nice crisp lines and color, the only negative is that the strap is a little too mushy for my taste. I read a reveiw about someone not liking the size or sharp edges. The size is perfect, even for my smaller wrist and no sharp edges. Clearly the othe reviewer does not understand the modern trends an larger bolder watches. Overall very smart looking, classy watch for the money.
on March 26, 2014
Glad I bought this watch, liked the price and like the quality. Would recommend it for someone who is looking for a good priced watch that is also good looking.
on June 29, 2014
Awesome watch, especially for the price. You can wear this anywhere. I get constant comments about it.
on December 30, 2014
I like it, not as fancy as I thought.....but still a decent watch
on November 12, 2013
When it showed up I was more impressed that I was expecting! Great weight and looks amazing! Would deffinately reccomend it.
on October 10, 2013
I received the watch when expected, it's solid, great looking. I'm excited to give it to my son for christmas.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.