Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 20, 2012
I picked this watch up as a gold box deal for $46.99 a little over a week ago. I wanted a tough watch with chrono features that I can wear when riding one of my motorcycles or such sight having to worry about damaging one of my pricey timepieces. From the overview given by amazon, this one seemed to fit the bill, and after constant real life use since I received it, I can certainly say it fits the bill. I've already smacked it around a fair.bit and it's none the worse for wear.

The fit on it is quite nice - I have smaller hands and wrists for a guy, I wear size small gloves and a size 9 ring. The band feels quite nice and seems to be of good quality leather, I wear it on the second tightest opening and it doesn't move around or roll on my wrist. After banging the red bezel into my metal workbench several times it shows no scratches or other signs of damage at all, nor does the crystal

The chrono feature is nice, the red hand, which I assumed would be the second hand, is actually the chrono second hand and the left small dial tracks minutes, while the right one is the actual second hand. There are two buttons, one of either side of the stem. The top starts and stops the chrono, while pressing the bottom button with the chrono running activates split time. When you stop the function with the top button, a tap on the bottom on sweeps the hand around back to 12 on the red hand and the small minute dial. The glow in the dark markers work excellently, it doesn't take much light at all to charge them and they last though the night.
The movement on this watch is actually Swiss, not Chinese as some reviews have stated. Overall, you can't beat a watch of this quality for $50-$100, it feels like a $500-ish watch and performs like one.
on January 28, 2012
This watch looks really stunning, and the red rim makes it even more outstanding and unique. I would recommend this watch to any man who wants a great watch for a very reasonable price.

update...the watch began to fall apart within a year the chronograph fell out and the minute hand also fell out and was loosely floating around inside the watch. I immediately informed Amazon and they shipped me a replacement within a few hours I was very surprised at their efficiency . However, amazon used my old address which was listed on my account and I have not received the watch as yet.
on March 5, 2012
The good things:

- It's absolutely gorgeous!
- Very high quality materials and construction; it looks amazing all around (none of that cheap Chinese watch look; of course, it's not Chinese)
- It comes in a magnificent box, packaged so elegantly that it makes you feel you've just spend $500 on the watch. It makes a fantastic gift (it comes an orange velvet box!!)

The bad things:

- Granted; it would have been better if the strap was metal. The leather strap is really high quality and definitely feels premium, but it is a tad stiff around the wrist; it gets better as you keep wearing it though, it forms around your wrist over time.
- A female friend said "it's a tad too.. bling", but hey I think it's elegant! =P
on April 5, 2012
I ordered one of these for Valentines Day and received it with a cracked crystal. Amazon's Customer Service was EXCELLENT and they sent out a replacement item on one day shipping and received it the following day. That was the good news. Te bad news was I had to send the second one back too because the chronograph second timer would not reset to the zenith top of the circle, it got held up at about the 10 o'clock position. And this time the cover decorative screw heads for the colored ring came off on 2 of them and I couldn't find them. Bad overall construction on a nice watch. Sent back for a refund and wont order any more Sturling's because of this experience.
on May 17, 2012
A good watch, esp. for the price, which means no, it's not a Breitling, Zenith, or Tag. That being said, I've had it for nearly six months now, and it's kept excellent time, with all of the features working flawlessly. Frankly, it's as nice an everyday watch as one could wish for - I've banged it on car doors, walls, etc., and it shows no scratches or other marks. I will say that the strap is a bit on the short side - but not bad.
The packaging is simply first rate - this would make an excellent gift.
I'm still amazed at the Gold Box $. I should've bought more than one...
on July 22, 2012
Have had this watch for about a year now and have used it mainly for special occasions. It is a beautiful watch, however the glass does have some scratches on it and one of the secondary straps on the band broke. Also i have had to change the date thing a few times because some months have 31 days. The glow in the dark feature is crap, so its hard to see the time in the dark, i am getting old too so their is that. either way i do like it but think its overpriced.
on August 21, 2012
I got this watch on sale back in February for a very good price here. I've been wearing it fairly often. It is very nice looking and very comfortable to wear. I get a lot of positive comments on the looks of the watch. It does lose a couple of minutes a month but that's fine with me. The chronograph works well although I rarely use it. All in all I am very happy with this purchase.
on June 1, 2016
missing the gasket seal o ring
on February 27, 2012
Love this watch. I own several Swiss watches. This is my first Stuhrling watch and it is a fine piece of work, it's large, bold but not flashy. It's fun and not as precise as some of my other chronographs but for the money it is hard to beat...Love it..wow..factor 2..
Kirkwood
on September 28, 2015
Excellent Product...100% recommended

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.