Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on May 10, 2017
The watch broke the first day 4 hours at work and i have a desk job! Seller was fantastic refunded my purchase! Do not waste your money on such a poorly made item!
on November 16, 2010
My wife bought me this watch for my birthday and I am writing this review under her name. I got the watch on a tuesday, opened it up around 6:00 in the evening it was beautiful, looks just like the pictures. Wound it up, put it on my wrist and was a happy camper. The leather band takes a little while to break in, maybe 3 days of wearing. Thursday evening I got home from work and looked at my wrist, but my watch had stopped. I tried widing it, shaking it to get it to auto wind, wound the spring all the way up but to no avail. So its about 6:30 by this time. I call Amazon and tell them what happened, the next day there was a new watch sitting at my doorstep, free of charge, with a label to send the broken one back with. No hassle, that was great. I have had my new one for about 2 weeks now and I am extremely happy with it. I wind it every couple of days and it has been running just fine. I set it when I got it and have not had to adjust the time at all. I was a little leary because some reviewers said it doesnt keep time very well and that you will have to reset it every few days, but 2 1/2 weeks into it the watch is keeping perfect time and hasnt seemed to lose even a second. I would recommend it to other people, it is a little bit large for my taste but since the band has worn in it seems to sit nicer on my wrist than it did when I first got it. I get many compliments on it and I love just staring at it watching the 'guts' move.
on February 4, 2013
My husband is very hard to please. Even he was impressed with this watch! I loved it so much myself that I found a "lady" Shuhrling watch (in copper color) for myself. I am enjoying this as well! These watches are so cool! You can see the inner workings of the watches. There are different levels of these watches. I was introduced to Stuhrling by a Groupon...the Groupon watch was not as nice as this one. I started investigating on Amazon because of Groupon...and discovered this watch. It is beautiful up close! You will love it!
on February 5, 2010
I purchased this watch in early December because it was a good price, looked nice and had decent reviews. Not even two months later, the watch stopped working. It just died and the gears stopped moving. I wear the watch every day and am constantly moving around the office, so I know it was not a charge issue.

The very first indicator of poor craftsmanship was when I noticed the watch was about a minute fast per day. So, when it got to around 15 minutes ahead of time, I decided to wind it back to the real time, only to find that pulling out the knob slightly and twisting it would not wind the hands. Finally, the entire pin came out of the watch and there was no real force used. I've owned several watches and am very careful with them. This should not have happened. Now, Amazon wants me to contact customer service to try to get this resolved. I can only wait to see what mess this will turn into.
on September 9, 2013
From other reviews the watch is actually made in China. The second hand jammed after a few months. I took it to a watch repairer. It worked for about a week, then would not wind. The repairer said it would cost more to fix than it cost to buy. Suggested contact maker/seller. As it was s/h I'm assuming any claim would be rejected. Not a quality item, Avoid.
on February 24, 2011
I was looking for a good Valentine's gift for my boyfriend and I decided on a watch. I bought this one because it was a good price, sleek design, and had a cool skeleton look. He absolutely loved it! He wears it as his favorite accessory now with almost every outfit! It looks so much classier than the pictures and was worth every penny! A must buy for someone who loves watches and style.
on September 11, 2015
Any watch that you can observe all the working parts has to be cool. So what if it tells time to…It is nice being the owner of this time piece, yes I'm sort of a collector, or a bit nutty……Arnie
on March 7, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband, who had been wanting something from the makers for some time. He absolutely loved it! He wears it everywhere. It looks sharp and fits him well. It arrived packed well, which was a relief. So far we have no complaints, as he has only been wearing it for about two weeks now. I'm highly debating buying him a different one!
on May 19, 2014
It's off 1 or 2 seconds a month. Runs great and keeps fully wound from my wrist motions.
I haven't wound it ever since I bought it.
on December 20, 2012
Great watch! No battery to replace, stylish, and comfortable. I love it. It was airless more than I wanted to pay. There were Stuhrling watches on Groupon that were similar for around $80.00 but not this specific style. All in all a good purchase.