- Get free shipping on this item when purchased through Stuhrling Original. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stuhrling Original Men's 165B.335569 Classic Winchester Grand Stainless Steel and Leather Skeleton Watch
|Price:||$124.50 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$370.50 (75%)|
- This watch, from Stuhrling Original's "Winchester" family, salutes the classic era of watchmaking by boldly displaying its mechanics and automatic movement through a fascinating skeleton dial.
- Automatic self-winding movement powers automatically with the movement of the wearer's arm and never requires a battery.
- Protective Krysterna crystal dial window
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
This watch, from Stuhrling Original's Winchester family, salutes the classic era of watchmaking by boldly displaying its mechanics and automatic movement through a fascinating skeleton dial. Automatic self-winding movement powers automatically with the movement of the wearer's arm and never requires a battery. Protective Krysterna crystal dial window Water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet)
A great feat of engineering and craftsmanship is required to create a skeleton watch, which are timepieces with part of the dial removed to reveal the movement underneath. It takes even greater skill to remove the dial completely, and that's what Stuhrling Original did with the Stuhrling Original Men's 165B.335569 Classic Winchester Grand Automatic Skeleton Watch. This magnificent watch has been in a staple in our collection, and our fans will all tell you the same thing: they love it. The Winchester Grand is a second take at the original Winchester Skeleton. Rather than keeping the 40mm case of its predecessor, the Grand has been upgraded to an impressive 44mm case design. As mentioned earlier, we've eschewed the dial completely and included a stainless steel faceplate instead. It consists of a ring that suspends the 12, 3, 6, and 9 Arabic numerals while the bridges that function as the hour markers are attached to the case. The result: the movement, decorated by intricate hand-engraved scrollwork and colored to match the execution, appears to be floating. Blued hands were also included for easy at-a-glance reading. The Winchester Grand is protected by a domed Krysterna crystal at the face and a flat crystal on the exhibition case back. It comes mounted in a genuine French leather strap with crocodile embossing for a combination of comfort and style.
The Winchester Family is part of the Classic Collection, timepieces inspired by the classic era of watchmaking. Members of this family feature skeletonized dials that boldly display the mechanical and automatic movements.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Manual/Self-Winding Automatic Movement
• Complications: Classic Three Hand Movement
• Dial: Engraved Scrollwork Faceplate on Movement
• Hands: Dauphine-Style Hands
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003LO12AE
- Item model number: 165B.335569
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
The watch dials stopped working and mechanical wind didn't work. Fortunately it has a 2 year warranty so returned it for a similar "skeleton" watch from Sturhling. Figure I'll try again against my better judgement. Hope this one lasts because I do like the style. I get the replacement in a couple days so will also write an honest review for that one too. If this one breaks I guess I'll have to try another brand.... or just keep sending them back until I get a winner.
This was my first and last experience with a self-winding watch. I am now shopping for another Citizen Eco-Drive. I should have stayed with the brand and type that has held up for so many years.
UPDATE: THE WATCH MUST BE WORN ALL THE TIMES.. IF YOU TAKE IT OFF AT NIGHT IT WON'T BE RUNNING THE NEXT MORNING.
Most recent customer reviews
Stylish, modern and never needs batteries !!
Lot's of compliments