- Get free shipping on this item when purchased through Stuhrling Original. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stuhrling Original Men's 165B2B.333331 "Classic Winchester 44 Elite" 23k Gold-Layered Automatic Watch
|Price:||$197.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$527.01 (73%)|
- 23k gold-layered watch with skeleton dial at center and hour markers on spoke-style outer dial
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Protective Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features fold-over clasp with double push-button safety closure and five-row link bracelet
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
23k yellow gold layered stainless steel case with polished beveled bezel and onion style crown Protective krysterna crystal on front and back Skeleton dial and goldtone brush finish faceplate with arabic numerals and spoke style markers Goldtone brushed and polished five row link bracelet Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
The Winchester Series features some of Stuhrling Original’s most distinctive watches, and the Winchester 44 Elite is an excellent example of how it expertly combines delicate timekeeping instruments with a bold and rugged design. This skeleton timepiece features the ST-90050 automatic movement held inside the 44mm stainless steel case with spoke-style indices and Arabic numerals. The bezel is brilliantly polished, as is the integrated solid stainless steel link bracelet.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Winchester Family is part of the Classic Collection, timepieces inspired by the classic era of watchmaking. Members of this family feature skeletonized dials that boldly display the mechanical and automatic movements.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Manual/Self-Winding Skeleton Mechanical Movement
The hand-wound mechanical movement is perhaps the most classical of movements. It operates exclusively by the daily (or sometimes more often) winding of the crown to power the mainspring (the “heart” of the movement). Unlike its automatic mechanical counterpart, this type of movement does not feature a rotor. The energy source is the mainspring (a spring coiled into a tight spiral) which is wound manually by the wearer twisting the crown, usually in a clockwise direction. As time progresses, the spring begins to uncoil, releasing the energy needed to activate the various wheels and make the movement tick. Without routine winding of the crown, the hand-wound mechanical movement will eventually lose power. Thus, mechanical hand-wound movements usually require daily winding. A hand-wound movement requires greater care than almost all other types of movements because once the mainspring is fully wound, additional tension may cause it to break.
• Complications: Hour, Minute, and Seconds
• Dial: Brushed Stainless Steel Faceplate on Movement
• Hands: Blued Dauphine Style Hour and Minute Hands with Razor Blue Sweep Seconds Hand
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007PGM7NU
- Item model number: 165B2B.333331
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
The watch is very nice. I really like to watch the mechanic moving parts !!Read more