- Get free shipping on this item when purchased through Stuhrling Original. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stuhrling Original Men's 165B2B.334414 Classic Winchester 44 Elite Automatic Skeleton Rose Tone Watch
|Price:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$525.05 (72%)|
- This watch, from Stuhrling Original's "Winchester" family, salutes the classic era of watchmaking by boldly displaying its mechanics and automatic movement through a fascinating skeleton dial.
- Automatic self-winding movement powers automatically with the movement of the wearer's arm and never requires a battery.
- Protective krysterna crystal on front and back
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Stuhrling Original
Special offers and product promotions
This watch, from Stuhrling Original's Winchester family, salutes the classic era of watchmaking by boldly displaying its mechanics and automatic movement through a fascinating skeleton dial. Automatic self-winding movement powers automatically with the movement of the wearer's arm and never requires a battery. Protective krysterna crystal on front and back Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
The Winchester Series features some of Stuhrling Original’s most distinctive watches, and the Winchester 44 Elite is an excellent example of how it expertly combines delicate timekeeping instruments with a bold and rugged design. This skeleton timepiece features the ST-90050 automatic movement held inside the 44mm stainless steel case with spoke-style indices and Arabic numerals. The bezel is brilliantly polished, as is the integrated solid stainless steel link bracelet.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Winchester Family is part of the Classic Collection, timepieces inspired by the classic era of watchmaking. Members of this family feature skeletonized dials that boldly display the mechanical and automatic movements.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Manual/Self-Winding Skeleton Mechanical Movement
The hand-wound mechanical movement is perhaps the most classical of movements. It operates exclusively by the daily (or sometimes more often) winding of the crown to power the mainspring (the “heart” of the movement). Unlike its automatic mechanical counterpart, this type of movement does not feature a rotor. The energy source is the mainspring (a spring coiled into a tight spiral) which is wound manually by the wearer twisting the crown, usually in a clockwise direction. As time progresses, the spring begins to uncoil, releasing the energy needed to activate the various wheels and make the movement tick. Without routine winding of the crown, the hand-wound mechanical movement will eventually lose power. Thus, mechanical hand-wound movements usually require daily winding. A hand-wound movement requires greater care than almost all other types of movements because once the mainspring is fully wound, additional tension may cause it to break.
• Complications: Hour, Minute, and Seconds
• Dial: Brushed Stainless Steel Faceplate on Movement
• Hands: Blued Dauphine Style Hour and Minute Hands with Razor Blue Sweep Seconds Hand
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007PGLMIG
- Item model number: 165B2B.334414
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
If you don't have a nice watch yet, definitely start with a Stuhrling, If you do, this would be a nice addition without dropping a grand or more. I think it would make a perfect gift (I'm getting my friend one for Christmas), and I know I'll be buying more for myself too.
I look at reviews before buying, but I've never posted a review before, so I hope this helps. Check this watch out, you'll like it.
And my wrist is small. I don't like it as much as the other skeleton watch I had from this company but this is a far sturdier bracelet
So I don't recommend their leather ones the attachment and pins broke. This feels indestructible. It does look futuristic
It's a statement piece