Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 165B2B.334414 Classic Winchester 44 Elite Automatic Skeleton Rose Tone Watch
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on November 26, 2013
I purchased this watch from Amazon, and have been very impressed with it so far. It came several days before the estimated arrival, and that is pretty rare these days, especially around the holidays. I have numerous high end watches and was happy to bring this into my collection. It is the least expensive one I have, but fits right in with the rest of them. It is lighter weight and seems more fragile than I had pictured, but by no means feels cheap. Iif you're wearing it everyday I'd probably look for something a little more durable, but for going out on the town, or to an office job, it would be perfect. The movement of the second hand is awesome and the mechanics you see running is mesmerizing. I have received numerous compliments on the style, and expect I'll hear a lot more.

If you don't have a nice watch yet, definitely start with a Stuhrling, If you do, this would be a nice addition without dropping a grand or more. I think it would make a perfect gift (I'm getting my friend one for Christmas), and I know I'll be buying more for myself too.

I look at reviews before buying, but I've never posted a review before, so I hope this helps. Check this watch out, you'll like it.
on March 25, 2014
This watch is huge on a woman's wrist. The max number of links that can be taken out is seven. That is fine on me
And my wrist is small. I don't like it as much as the other skeleton watch I had from this company but this is a far sturdier bracelet
So I don't recommend their leather ones the attachment and pins broke. This feels indestructible. It does look futuristic
It's a statement piece
on October 24, 2013
This watch is eye catching. When i ordered this watch i did not realize that it was so large and heavy. I do love the look of the watch and the weight is not an issue for me. The band was easy to adjust. The quality appears to be good; keeps good time and looks great. I have gotten many complements.
on August 17, 2013
The timepiece is just beautiful. I got this for myself, because of the detail in the workmanship, and the color. I was hoping to find more face shapes than round in this color, but I was still impressed.
on February 22, 2016
Solid durable watch. Keeps good time, and will keep going through the night. You can wind it with the knob or let the kinetic action do the work. Have gotten quite a few compliments on it. Came in a nice large box with a cloth to clean it. I did have to remove a few links for sizing, but that was easy enough with the band being well marked for that.
on May 24, 2013
Even though its a men's watch I ordered it for myself, a woman. Its a solid weight, fantastic color and proving to be durable! It stands out from all the other jewelry I wear and I love it!
on June 18, 2014
The christle had broken the first day I wore it. This is not a everyday use watch. Its LOOKs great and seems to be built well but the crystal is To fragile.
on December 7, 2012
Watch is great. These folks play with their prices too much and I always feel I have paid too much
on October 20, 2014