Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2016
Hi- I really like the Sturhling watches. I liked this one because of it's graceful traditional style. I was not disappointed with that. I knew I was purchasing a used one, but I think the guy who sold it/traded it, had an issue with the gears being too tight around 5/6 in the morning. Enough to stop the watch. I think if it's not always being worn it will stop around then. I don't know if the original owner done something to it or if that was an issue from the start. I hate to judge the company by that, or rate the piece low without not having a new one to judge against. It may have been the original owners treatment of the watch. But other than that I love it. I love the look...it's a bit bigger than I thought, but it's a great watch. I'd buy another at this point, maybe the company can help me with the gear problem..? Hope this helps.
on August 14, 2015
Great watch. Had it for months now never had a problem. Runs about a minute or so fast every day but no big deal.
on May 17, 2015
Who love the classic and antique style will love this watch ,fits the size of my wrist and is working very well.
on October 23, 2016
Great looking watch, but after a few months the winding pin snapped.
on April 29, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. Great watch, but you either have to wear it every day or you should invest in a watch winder. I bought a Versa watch winder. didn't cost too much. about 30 dollars. but does a GREAT job of keeping it wound while not being worn.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 4, 2013
I recently purchased this watch, despite negative reviews, because I love the vintage look of it. it is a beautiful watch in all ways. so far it is running good & it hasn't dropped any hands. so far so good. wish me luck!
on March 16, 2012
I received this watch as a christmas present from my wife. By appearance it is a nice looking watch, but do not let that fool you. It is larger than some, but that seems to be the style... and was not an issue for me. After two and a half months it quit working, so I re-set and wore it for a few hours to try and get the automatic mechanisms to restart. Nothing. Repeated this a couple times, still nothing. I contacted Stuhrling for repair. Hidden in the warranty - the customer is required to pay for shipping... both ways. A twenty dollar check was to be sent with the watch for return shipping. After a few e-mails back and forth they "generously" reduced the return shipping charge to ten dollars, yet I still had to pay to get the defective piece back to their facility. And best-of-all... it could take 12 weeks for repairs to made. I then contacted Amazon customer service. They have agreed to return the watch and refund my (wife's) money. Be warned! the watch is poor quality and the company does not stand behind their product, and their customer service is $#&%! Thanks to Amazon for correcting this issue.
on May 11, 2011
My Stuhrling watch lasted 6 weeks and was worn 5 times before the minute hand fell off - watch was not bumped or dropped. I contacted Stuhrling's repair and was told that I had to ship it back at my own expense and they would "kindly waive" the normal $20 handling/return fee since the watch was nearly new, with no guarantee as to how fast the turnaround would be. No mention of the $20 fee under their warrantee info on Amazon. Thank god for Amazon's stellar service since they replaced the watch with new (too late for refund by two weeks)and will handle Stuhrling directly.
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 28, 2015
Its awesome, really good and nice but I think thecolor in the image was whiter than in truth.
on January 28, 2012
I've had this watch for about five months and for the price it's a very good watch. I think it's a very good looking watch, however it was a bit big for me but you get use to the size. Also it did run 30 seconds fast each day. (Which is why i'm giving it only four stars)But all in all this was a great buy for the price.