Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 171D.33152 Classic Cuvette Infinity Automatic Date Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on January 26, 2014
The watch is working and in good condition . There is something future buyers must know .Everything in the advertising lets you believe that you are buying a Swiss watch . When it arrives there is a tiny label on the back of the box that says : "made in China "
It is possible that the watch is even better than a watch made in Switzerland but the seller should mention the origin of the watch in his advertisement.
on March 3, 2012
I bought the watch because according to The Stuhrling Original Story in Amazon this is a swiss watch but the one I got says that the watch is made in china.
on October 6, 2011
I have never bought a watch online before and I always like to wear the watch and see it on me before I buy it. But this watch looked really good online. I was not disappointed great watch. Great company. Amazing price for this timepiece. Its my least expansive watch but I really like it. There are some items to perfect like the crown needs some work but over all the watch is amazing.
on November 19, 2013
Very nice looking watch. Unfortunately it came broken - stops randomly, despite being fully winded, probably it blocks in some positions. It randomly delays - e.g. 30 mins within one day, no surprise if stops unexpectedly. Is it a real Swiss quality?! I'm returning it.
on November 6, 2013
Today November 6, 2013 I wore this watch for the second time and had a whole host of issue. It appears as if the gears inside this watch is stripped and it loses track of an accurate time how do I return or exchange this watch for one without stripped gears
on January 10, 2014
just a few days of wearing this watch, really like the look of it. The green shade in the numbers isn't as dominante as it looks in the picture. Face of the watch still looks silver in color at a glance, when looked at closely, then you can see the green. Other than that, it's pretty straight forward and so far performing nicely.
on November 15, 2013
This watch replaces one just like it that was defective. I like the design, the workmanship is exceptional and the watch keeps nearly perfect time as measured against the USNO master clock. Its only negatives are the automatic winding mechanism does not always provide enough energy to keep the watch running continuously and the stem knob is undersized, making it somewhat awkward to hand wind.
on January 5, 2012
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas. When it arrived I opened it before wrapping it and was susprized by the quality of the watch. I purchased the watch on amazon during cyber Monday and got and excellent deal on it. Once he opened it he said it was the nicest watch he had ever owned. I'll let him think I paid full price!!
on November 28, 2014
Love this watch from the first moment. The design is excellent. This model is really thin and comfortable. All indicators (time, date, day of the week) work perfectly.
on September 1, 2014
Bought for a friend. Looks very good when delivered