BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 15, 2012
First, let me say this watch looks expensive but very affordable. I loved (see the "ed" at the end of love) the size and weight of this watch. I got a lot of compliments and it looked great. I purchased this about 2-years ago and after spending a mere $12 to get it re-sized, it was set and ready for all to see. About 8 months ago, I noticed the clasp becoming more and more loose. Soon after the clasp came off which appears to be related to the pin coming out. I waited for a short time to send it in for repairs because. I had to mail it off to New York with a check for $20 (to cover shipping and handling)... it only cost me $6 to send. I just got a voice mail from Stuhrling representative who informed me the clasp would need to be replaced and cost $30. Seems a bit high considering I mailed the pin and clasp with the watch. This feedback saddens me because I LOVED this watch and it will be missed. I really think there was an issue with this particular watch and a fluke. That said, it happened and this is what my feedback is based on.
on April 4, 2013
I was looking for a massive, distinctive wristwatch, and found exactly what I was looking for here. I own a number of watches including Timex, Invicta, Seiko, and others, and this one is truly distinctive. It appears to be of excellent quality for the price, and I recommend it to anyone interested in a large, heavy, striking "statement" wristwatch.
on April 13, 2014
It's a fantastic watch large bold face , nice thick wrist band , truly a solid watch and looks a lot more expensive then it was , everyone who has seen it has complimented me on it I'm really happy with the purchase .
on November 2, 2011
Contrary to most of the reviews what I liked about this watch is the size. Also, this watch is a perfect watch for everyday casual and business. I use it everyday and have got many compliments on the look, feel and presentation of the watch. The perceived value far exceeds the cost of this watch. I would definitely recommend this watch.
on February 14, 2015
Nice looking watch and accurate but heavy and a little hard to read.
on November 21, 2011
I've had this watch for 3 days and I've recieved compliments on it every day. It's a MAN'S watch to say the least. This is my first Stuhrling watch but I doubt it'll be my last. GREAT JOB STUHRLING!!!
on August 19, 2011
I was a bit concerned about the size since this is the largest watch available from Stuhrling. However, it's extremely comfortable. Beautifully made.
on October 5, 2009
This watch is such a great buy. It's also sold at a very good price value. It's on the bigger side, but looks very sleek. I would definitely recommend getting one!
on December 30, 2009
I heard about this terrific buy from members of the on-line watch forum WATCHGEEKS. It was described as being a large, stylish and good-looking watch. The watch was as-billed. Stuhrling watches are always top-quality and this one was no exception. The price was impossible to beat. Stuhrling quality and Amazon's unbeatable selection and pricing.
on April 25, 2011
Didn't realize how big the watch was going to be at first, it looks even bigger than 53mm, maybe because the all white face? It's extremely flashy, not really an everyday thing and it's also pretty heavy. Hasn't scratched after some abuse.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.