Stuhrling Original Women's 180R.1116Q78 Special Reserve Apocalypse Cosmo Girl Date Watch with Rubber Strap
|Price:||$51.55 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Decagonal-shaped bezel watch featuring pearlescent dial with Swarovski crystal markers, three chronograph sub dials, and magnified date window
- 50 mm stainless steel case with Krysterna crystal dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Fold-over clasp closure on purple rubber strap
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
The Nemo Lady and the Nemo Sport are examples of how Stuhrling Original brings women into the fold of men’s watches. Although the case sizes of these timepieces are petite, their personalities shine through in their incredible design. Look closely and you will see the inspiration behind the case and bezel; the Nemo Lady and Nemo Sport are fashioned after our bold Apocalypse case, which is evident in the decagonal bezel decorated with Stuhrling “S-screws.” The Nemo Lady offers a more formal look tied together with the beautiful Mother-Of-Pearl dial and rich, vibrant colors on the bezel that makes each execution distinguished and unique. Outfitted with a solid stainless steel link bracelet, this timepiece makes for a perfect business-casual accessory. The Nemo Sport, however, takes the execution colors to the next level by incorporating it into a wonderfully comfortable high grade silicon rubber strap. The ridged design on each of those straps adds an extra level of strength and solidity that makes it reminiscent to the stainless steel bracelet, but ultimately, it has a look and feel that’s all its own.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Apocalypse Family is part of the Special Reserve Collection, which features one of Stuhrling Original's most iconic designs. Each member of this family boasts a decagonal bezel decorated with Stuhrling's signature "S" screws. A tonneau-shaped case gives these timepieces a very bold and confident presence on the wrist.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Quartz Chronograph (Citizen SF00)
• Complications: Add and Split Function Chronograph with Seconds, Minutes with 24 Hour Counter, 60 Minute Counter, and 60 Second Counter & Quick-Set Date Complication
• Dial: Mother-of-Pearl Dial with Three Sub-Dials with Concentric Circle Design
• Hands: Skeletonized Hands with Luminous Tips
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00556FKIG
- Item model number: 180R.1116Q78
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel function||Krysterna crystal|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|