Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on January 19, 2014
I have three Sturhling watches, and although I love my other two, this one is not as attractive, and I can't get the knob to stay "in". As a result it's always being moved forward in time by rubbing against my wrist.
on November 26, 2015
A defective item and was returned.
on January 14, 2014
The styling is beautiful, I can't wait to get back to the states to wear it out on my first date with the wife for the new year.
on September 3, 2012
I really wanted this watch and after a long and difficult road It finally arrived in Denmark. This is a beautyfull watch that will give you a lot of attention whereever you are going. Great details and feels really good on the wrist with a very special and cool locking unlike anything I have ever seen. BUY IT !!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.