Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on October 8, 2010
I think the yellow tire tread design face pops a little more than the picture, a good thing. Nice soft tire tread design rubber strap. It's a great size, actually 45mm case and 22mm strap (not 44/21 as listed here). Not huge at all, but not small, unless you prefer the 50mm and over watches that are out there. All polished case and bezel, I personally prefer a mix of polished and brushed.
on December 30, 2011
This watch i bought a few months ago, it came in perfect conditions. It has not presented any problems so far.

I like it very much and i wear it daily to everything. (except formal events)

Its a casual watch you can wear in a daily basis or at work. It is not an very elegant watch, even though it has the crome ring and the black strap, this gives a modern look to it but i would not recomend you use it for formal dinner or so.

The only thing i didnt like too much about it is that it has a small magnifying circle on top of the covering glass so you can see the current date. It does not fit too much with the concept of the watch but after you wear it a while you forget about it.

Take notice that the black rubber straps has some carved designs (tires like). They look real good but they get dirty quickly and it in not to easy to clean them. Also it is not a normal size watch, its a little bigger, so if you have a small wrist its not going to fit you correctly.

Its a 4-5 star watch.
on November 30, 2010
I am a fisherman. When my last watch quit I needed a watch that could take the knocks and water. I own a Stuhrling dress watch and I am very pleased with it's clean design, legible face and accurate time keeping. These qualities, plus the advantage of water resistence, led me to the Sportsman Monterey watch. When the package arrived from Amason my first impression was that the yellow watch face offers excellent contrast with the white numbers, red tipped sweep hand and the red second/minute interval dots on the face. The numbers are large and can be easily read. The date box has a magnified "window" that allows an easy read of the date. I was not surprised by the design and finish of the Stuhrling, but I was pleasantly surprised by the rubber watch band. I was expecting a stiff, rough band but the Stuhrling rubber watch band is soft and comfortable on the wrist. While it is true that the watch hasn't taken many knocks nor has it gotten wet, I expect this watch to last many years on the river. I wouldn't be surprised if I bought a third Stuhrling before I have to replace either of my two other pieces.
on July 27, 2012
I wanted a simple, basic watch for everyday wear. This watches description answered my wants. When I opened the package and saw the watch in my hand, I was thrilled at the quality and build of the watch and the rubber strap. The watch is beautifully simple in design and will wear well with any clothes I'm wearing. It's big, it's heavy, but if you want quality and simplicity at a great price, you can't do better than this Stuhrling. Buy one. You won't be disappointed.
on March 10, 2014
Looks nice - good feel - but after VERY little use, the rubber strap 'bands' both broke leading me searching for a replacement band. Shortly thereafter, the minute hand came loose and is now just blowing in the wind.....pretty skeptical of the build quality since I had these failures in just a short amount of wear-time. I wouldn't buy another one.
on October 6, 2012
this was a great deal!! I love it.... nice looking classy but still a good everyday watch.....waterproof...nothing bad to say...I would highly recommend it!!
on November 9, 2011
excellent product very good presentation of case, a great quality watch, recommended be satisfied very good buy,at first glance the impact the display of the watch case then to see the clock and behold you can appreciate the quality of the product belt every detail perfect engraved with many fashion watch to see it in her hand that wish to have, the yellow color makes this watch perfect counterbalance in yellow is better than the orange model.
on May 13, 2012
Looks good wears good keeps time would buy it again, Stuhrling makes good timepeace
in many colors and different bands rubber leather
on August 11, 2014
Watch face is not yellow as shown but is rather gold in color.
on September 7, 2014
I was disappointed in the color, was more pale yellow than the picture. And the size of the face was a bit big.I'll still wear it. I must not have read the print, it is only "Water Resistant" to 30 feet. I just assumed it would be good for snorkeling. With that description, I won't be taking it into the water.