Stuhrling Original Men's 219A.332D6C51 "Monterey Bay" Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch with tire tread band echoed in the embossed dial and applied numbers including minute markers
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Protective krysterna crystal dial window
- Features magnified date window, stainless steel stationary bezel, and buckle clasp
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Concorso Family is part of the Octane Collection, a series of watches made for those with a strong competitive spirit and a need for speed. These timepieces are inspired by high octane competitive races. The dials and numerals are inspired by the instruments found in racecars.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz Movement (Ronda 515)
• Complications: Three Hand Movement with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Embossed Wave Pattern on the Dial with Date Aperture and Printed Minutes/Seconds Track
• Hands: Luminous hands
Diagrams of Features
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- ASIN: B005GF49QA
- Item model number: 219A.332D6C51
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||1.9 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE [2/9/2013] I've had this watch for quite a while now. It still works and looks just as nice as when i first bought it! The durability of this watch is amazing. Just don't go scratching it against any walls or brick. Those are one of the only things that can damage the chrome finish of the watch.
Furthermore the face is smaller than the picture
Would defiantly recommend this great watch!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Manly and classy. Definitely a must buy for its cheap price. Highly recommended for anyone male looking for a masculine watchPublished on May 19, 2014 by Tan Jun Ming
I liked the stuhrling original very much very great watch It looks nice in my hand.
I bought tow .
I really love that watches. It cheap but nice! It is for my friend that I will visit in this month.Published on October 7, 2012 by Pisey