Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 244.33151 Classic Ascot Fairmount Swiss Quartz Date Ultra-Slim Black Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on October 15, 2012
I really like this watch. The watch face is definitely not small and it is not a "slim" watch by any stretch, but it is not heavy and the leather band is very comfortable. It seems to keep good time and since this is my first Stuhrling watch I do not think that I would hesitate to get another sometime in the future. I would say that this watch is fairly casual, but it definitely could be worn in a more formal setting too.
on August 23, 2013
Initially, I thought this watch was all that and some change!! I like to keep my watch fairly tight on my wrist most of the time, as a side note. 5 months in, the timepiece worked half of the time. 6 months in, the timepiece no longer worked. Also, I have had to glue the band SEVERAL times to fix it from breaking off of the timepiece on both sides. Honestly, I wasn't too upset until this kicker...I would've had to pay shipping to sturhling to get the watch there to fix the time piece under their 2 year warranty, pay another $20 for them to ship it back with insurance, and another 35 to replace the bands. So about $70 dollars to fix this watch when who knows when it'll break again, all while still considering i paid a hundred bucks for this piece of..... I don't give many one star reviews.
on October 16, 2012
I have purchase two other Stuhrling skeleton watches in the past and both broke down within three months, so I went with this Swiss Quartz to see how it goes, looks nice and feel right very light in weight. I took another shot for the price of $59.00
on April 30, 2014
I'm not really into watches that much, but if you're looking for a classy looking watch at a very reasonable price, then this watch is for you. The strap is leather so you can poke you own holes in it to get a excellent fit if the already punched holes don't work well for you.
on October 24, 2012
So I've had my Skagen leather watch for about 4 years now and it still works like a champ. However, over the years water must have gotten inside as I can see dried up minerals on the inside of the glass. I got this to replace my Skagen because I was sick of looking at a dirty looking watch. First thing I noticed about this watch is that there are small ticks between each larger o'clock tick. It's a little harder to tell the exact minute compared to my Skagen. Second thing I noticed is that the leather is much higher quality than the one on the Skagen. It's been a few weeks and it's working flawlessly so it seems like a quality watch.
on August 13, 2013
Could not keep time. Looks great, but was always a few minutes slow. Eventually was off by hours, then days.
on October 12, 2012
I purchased this watch as a dress watch. I have another Stuhrling that is a casual watch and I liked it a lot.

This watch is rated as an ultra slim. It is slimmer than other Sturhling watches but compared to other dress watches it is a little bulkier. In other words its not a super slim watch. However, it is lighter and slimmer than your average Sturhling watch. Once you wear it for a while you forget its on your wrist. The watch face itself is as wide as other Sturhling watches.

The leather band works very well for me. I have a small wrist and the strap fits very well.

The watch is accurate, comfortable and nice looking. I got it for $59 which makes it a great deal for a dress watch.
on October 18, 2012
Lightweight, slim profile, goes with suits as wells as with jeans and boots. The leather band is thick and doesn't feel cheap or fragile. The face is tasteful and ease to read.

I get compliments constantly on this watch, and no one has come close to guessing how little it really costs.
on January 18, 2014
The one good thing about this watch is that it looks very good on the face. The hands and black coloring are very handsome.

The bad about this watch? Everything else.

THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR ULTRA SLIM. I almost returned it the minute I opened the box because of this. This watch is a "regular" thickness, and honestly even THICKER than most timex or other brands that don't even claim ultra thin or anything like that. Very misleading advertising.

More bad news for people who aren't giants. Sad to say you'll be wearing this band at almost the very last hole and it might still not be tight enough.

And then to cap it all off, the band completely snapped and broke after two weeks of use.

All in all, do not buy.
on May 31, 2013
I bought this watch based on the picture on the website. In particular, I liked the style. But when I received it, I was shocked. It's much bigger than my old watch. In fact, it's much bigger than any men's watch I have ever seen. My old watch is less than an inch in diameter. This one is an inch and a half. I feel like I'm wearing Big Ben on my wrist. I would not have purchased it if I had known how big it was. But, now that I've worn it a while, I'm getting used to it.

See 1 answered question