Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on April 21, 2015
Arrived ahead of schedule. Excellent packaging however the face of the watch was what I considered large. In addition this is not what I would consider ultra thin which what I wanted. Looked bulky on my small wrist.
on December 5, 2014
Very good seller. The order came on time and excellent quality. recommend
on July 26, 2015
Great watch. Great seller.
on March 5, 2013
Honestly unless what you really want is a small clock with a strap this watch is not for you - it looks nothing like the picture - the watch face is seriously the size of a small alarm clock - the band is a very cheap "pleather" - and the packaging - looks like something purchased at a Dollar Store - Plus, there was purple writing all over the face of the watch - at first I thought it was just on the plastic coating but when I removed the coating the purple writing remained - perhaps it had bled through - regardless - this was supposed to be a gift so fortunately for me I received it in time to send it back IMMEDIATELY -

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.